Single server retrial G-queue with two fluctuating modes of service and feedback is analyzed. If the server is idle upon the arrival of a customer, then the customer receives either of twoservices. Otherwise, he joins the orbit. After completion of service, unsatisfied customer may join the orbit as a feedback customer or depart from the system. Arrival of a negative customer makes the server to failure state and removes the positive customer being in service from the system. Performance analysis are obtained using supplementary variable technique. Stochastic decomposition law is verified. Finally, numerical illustrations are provided.
R. Poornima, K. Kirupa, Dr. K. Udayachandrika
Retrial queue -negative customers – bernoulli feedback.
- Choi, B.D. and Kulkarni,V.G. (1992), Feedback Retrial Queueing Systems, Stochastic Model Related Fields, 2, 93-105.
- Gelenbe, E.(1989), Random Neural Networks with Negative and Positive Signals and Product FormSolution. Neural Computation 1 , 502-510.
- Krishna Kumar, B., PavaiMadheswari, S. and Vijayakumar, A. (2002), The M/G/1 Retrial Queue with Feedback and Starting Failures, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 26, 1057-1075.
- Krishna Kumar, B., Rukmani, R. and Thangaraj, V. (2009), On Multiserver Feedback Retrial Queue with Buffer, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 33, 2062-2083.
- Krishnakumar, B., Vijayalaksmi, G.,Krishnamoorthy, A. and SadiqBasha, S. (2010), A Single Server Feedback Retrial Queue with Collisions, Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 37, No. 7, 1247 – 1255.
- Liu, Z., Wu, J. and Yang, G. (2009), An M/G/1 Retrial G-queue with Preemptive Resume andFeedback under N-policy Subject to Server Breakdowns and Repairs, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 58, 1792-1807.
- Mokaddis, G.S., Metwally, S.A. and Zaki, B.M. (2007), A Feedback Retrial Queueing System with Starting Failures and Single Vacation, Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol. 10, No.3, 183-192.
- Lee, Y.W. and Jang, Y.H. (2009), The M/G/1 Feedback Retrial Queue with Bernoulli Schedule, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, Vol.27, No. 1-2, 259-266.
- Ramanath, K. and Lakshmi, K. (2011), An M/G/1 Two Phase Multi-Optional Retrial Queue with Bernoulli Feedback and Non-Persistent Customers, International Journal of Latest Trends in Software Engineering, Vol.1, No.1, 1-9
- Wu, J. and Lian, Z. (2013). A Single Server Retrial G-queue with Priority and Unreliable ServerunderBernoulli Vacation Schedule, computers and Industrial Engineering, 64 , 84-93.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
R. Poornima, K. Kirupa, Dr. K. Udayachandrika, "M/(G1 G2)/1 Retrial Queue with Negative Arrivals and Bernoulli Feedback", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.114-121, May-June-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET15131.php