In IT field, maintaining confidentiality and privacy of data is very important for decision making. And there is need of exchanging certain data and published with respect to the demand. The information that is to be exchanged contains private and sensitive information which moves between various parties and this may violate the privacy of data. Thus, privacy preservation of information in its accurate form while moving between various parties, my goal is providing mechanism that will not allow the unauthenticated user to modify the data known as k_anonymous technique. Two protocols are used in this application that will solve this problem based on two methods suppression and generalization. Some cryptographic assumptions are made to use these protocols, and theoretical analysis is provided to prove their experimental results that illustrate their efficiency.
Vishakha S. Kulkarni, Sonali Patil
Anonymity, data management, privacy, secure computation
- Sivasubramanian .R, K.P. Kaliyamurthie, "Privacy-Preserving Updates to Anonymous Databases", IJCSMC, Vol. 2, Issue. 4, April 2013, pg.582 – 587.
- Alberto Trombetta, Wei Jiang, Member, IEEE, Elisa Bertino, Fellow, IEEE, and Lorenzo Bossi, "Privacy-Preserving Updates to Anonymous and Confidential Databases" IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, VOL. 8, No. 4, July/August 2011.
- L. Sweeney, "K-Anonimity: A Model for Protecting Privacy", International Journal on Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-based Systems, 10 (5), 2002.
- Dr. K. P.Thooyamani, Dr.V.khanaa, Er.M.R.Arun Venkatesh, "Privacy-Preserving Updates to Anonymous and Confidential Database", International Journal of Data Mining Techniques and Applications, Volume: 01 Issue: 01 January-June 2012.
- Ishwarya M. V, Dr. Ramesh Kumar. K, "Privacy Preserving Updates for Anonymous and Confidential Databases Using RSA Algorithm", International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Vol.2, Issue.5, Sep.-Oct. 2012.
- Yehuda Lindell, Benny Pinkas, "Secure Multiparty Computation for Privacy-Preserving Data Mining", May 6, 2008.
- Rajeshwari Suryawanshi, Sulabha Patil,"Privacy Preserving updates to Personalized Anonymity Based Anonymous and Confidential Database", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 10, October 2013.
- Rakesh Agrawal, Alexandre Evfimievski, Ramakrishnan Srikant, "Information haring Across Private Databases", IBM Almaden Research Center June 9, 2003.
- Mahendrababu P, Rajarajan G,"Apprising in Secured Manner to Anonymous and Confidential Databases", International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2 Issue 1, January- 2013.
- Ebin P.M, Brilley Batley. C, "Privacy Preserving Suppression Algorithm for Anonymous Databases", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 2 Issue 1, January 2013.
- Mr. Mahesh T.Dhande, Mrs. Neeta A.Nemade, "Performance Improvement of Privacy Preserving in K-anonymous Databases Using Advanced Encryption Standard Technique", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2013.
- Rajeshwari Suryawanshi, Prof.Parul Bhanarkar, Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj, "Survey On Privacy Preserving Updates On Anonymous Database", International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT),Vol. 2 Issue 1, January- 2013.
- Neha Gosai, S.H.Patil, "Generalization Based Approach to Confidential Database Updates", International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 2, Issue 3, May-Jun 2012.
- Lavanya.Gunasekaran, R. Sujatha,"Enhanced Privacy Preserving Updates for Anonymous and Confidential Databases", International Journal of Computer Networks and Wireless Communications (IJCNWC), Vol.2, No.2, April 2012.
- Deepa.B, Meena.R, "Privacy Control Methods for Updating Confidential Databases", International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Volume-1, Issue-ETIC2011, January 2012.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vishakha S. Kulkarni, Sonali Patil, "Preserve the Privacy of Anonymous and Confidential DB using K-anonymity", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.153-156, May-June-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151327.php