Cloud computing is a new and fast growing technology that offers an innovative, efficient and scalable business model for organizations. Cloud computing is type of computing where resources are shared rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle various applications. Cloud computing is a type of internet based computing where different services like server, storage, application, and network are delivered to the organizations. Although almost every business organization is going to adopt this technology due to its various advantages. When cloud computing become more perfect organizations and user will store enormous amount of data on remote cloud storage to achieve remote access, reduced cost, data collection and sharing of other services. To access services from cloud user can have account associated with single and multiple cloud service providers (SPs). Important aspect for cloud computing environment is to maintain integrity of stored data. Implementation of encryption of the information is done in such a way that it will be impossible for the attackers to read the resources sent on the web. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) are the methods used for the encryption. Result will be text (cipher) which is decrypted on the receiver’s side. AES and ECC algorithm implemented together to provide sound security.
Manorama M. Gadge, Rakesh Rajani
Cloud Computing, Cooperative provable data possession, Data Integrity, Multi Cloud
- Yan Zhu, Hongxin Hu, Gail-JoonAhn,"Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage" IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems,Digital Object Indentifier 10.1109/TPDS 2012.66 April 2012.
- Jing-Jang Hwang, Hung-Kai Chuang, Yi-Chang Hsu, Chien-Hsing Wu, "A Business Model for Cloud Computing Based on a Separate Encryption and Decryption Service" 978-1-4244-9224-4/11/$26.00 ©2011 IEEE
- Y. Zhu, H. Hu, G.-J. Ahn, Y. Han, and S. Chen, "Collaborative integrity verification in hybrid clouds," in IEEE Conference on the 7th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking Applications and Worksharing, collaborateCom, rlando, Florida, USA, October 15-18, 2011, pp. 197-206.
- Nils Gura, Arun Patel, Arvinderpal Wander, Hans Eberle, and Sheueling Chang Shantz, "Comparing Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA on 8-Bit CPUs" International Association for Cryptologic Research 2004, CHES 2004, LNCS 3156, pp. 119-132, 2004.
- Yan Zhu, Gail-Joon Ahn, Hongxin Hu, Stephen S. Yau, Ho G. An, Shimin Chen, "Dynamic Audit Services for Outsourced Storages in Clouds" Digital Object Indentifier 10.1109/TSC.2011.51, 1939-1374/11/$26.00 © 2011 IEEE
- Kamlesh Gupta, Sanjay Silakari,"ECC over RSA for Asymmetric Encryption: A Review" ISSN (Online): 1694?0814 IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, Issue 3, No. 2, May 2011
- Dalia Attas ,Omar Batrafi, " Efficient Integrity Checking Technique for Securing Client Data in Cloud Computing" International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS Vol: 11 No: 05 October 2011
-  Yan Zhu, Huaixi Wang, Zexing Hu1, Gail- JoonAhn, Hongxin Hu, Stephen S. Yau, "Efficient Provable Data Possession for Hybrid Clouds" CCS’10, October 4-8, 2010, Chicago, Illinois, USA. ACM978-1-4503-0244-9/10/10
- D. Sravana Kumar, C H. Suneetha, A. Chandrasekh A R, "Encryption Of Data Using Elliptic Curve Over Finite Fields" International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems (IJDPS) Vol.3, No.1, January 2012
- Q. Wang, C. Wang, I. Li, K. Ren, and W. Lou, Jin Li, "Enabling Public Auditability and Data Dynamics for Storage Security in Cloud Computing " IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, Vol. 22, No. 5, May 2011
- Q. Wang, C. Wang, I. Li, K. Ren, and W. Lou, "Enabling public verifiability and data dynamics for storage security in cloud computing," in ESORICS, 2009, pp. 3 55-370.
- Kavita Murugesan, shilpa Sudheendran, "Ensuring User Security and Data integrity in Multi- Cloud" International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-3, Issue-2, May 2013
- Ram Ratan Ahirwal, Manoj Ahke, "Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Algorithm for Securing Hypertext Information on Wide Area Network" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 4 (2) , 2013, 363 - 368
- Neha Jha, Brajesh Patel, "Forward Secrecy For Google HTTPS using Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Algorithm" ISSN: 2278 - 1323 International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 1, Issue 9, November 2012
- Narn Yih Lee, Yun Kuan Chang, "Hybrid Provable Data Possession at Untrusted Stores In Cloud Computing," in IEEE Conference on the 17 th International Conference On Parallel And Distributed Systems10.1109 / ICTPDS 2011.70
- Chandra Sekhar Golagana, M.Sreedhar, G.Chinna Babu, "A Novel Application for Integrity Verification in Multi-Cloud Storage by using Provable data Possession" International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management ISSN 2319 - 4847 Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2013
- Saranya Eswaran, Dr.Sunitha Abburu, " Identifying Data Integrity in the Cloud Storage" ISSN (Online): 1694-0814 IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 2, No 1, March 2012
- M.Venkatesh, M.R.Sumalatha, Mr.C.SelvaKumar "Improving Public Auditability, Data Possession in Data Storage Security for Cloud Computing" ISBN: 978-1-4673-1601-9/12/$31.00 ©2012 IEEE
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Manorama M. Gadge, Rakesh Rajani, "Ensuring Data Integrity Using Cooperative Provable Data Possession for Multi Cloud Environment", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.72-77, May-June-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET15138.php