Analysis of the sample is very important in the research and development field. In pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries the presence of very minute amount of unwanted material can cause very significant effect on quality. In research, the determination of heavy metal, phenol, dye and many other components in the sample of water, raw material or product is key to accuracy of the results and its interpretation. Spectroscopy is handy for detection of components. For very small amount it is not adequate. Chromatography and its various forms are very useful for analysis. The present review summarizes the research and studies on use of chromatography for analysis.
Sunil J. Kulkarni, Ajaygiri K. Goswami, Nilesh L. Shinde
Retention Factor, Stationary Phase, Mobile Phase, Solvents.
- Sunil J. Kulkarni,"Removal of phenol from Effluent in Fixed Bed: A Review", International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Vol. 2, N. 5,pp.35-38, August-September 2014 .
- Sunil J. Kulkarni, Dr. Jayant P. Kaware, "A Review on Research for Cadmium Removal from Effluent", International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), Vol.2, No.4, pp.465-469,July 2013.
- A. K. Goswami, S.J.Kulkarni, S.K.Dharmadhikari, "Adsorption of Copper (II) ions from Synthetic Waste Water By Teak Leaves", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol.2, No. 6, pp.1336-1339, June 2013.
- Sunil J. Kulkarni, Ajaygiri K. Goswami, "Adsorption Studies for Organic Matter Removal from Wastewater by Using Bagasse Fly ash in Batch and Column Operations", International Journal of Science and Research, Vol.2, No. 11,pp.180-183, November 2013.
- Ullah MR, Haque ME, "Spectrophotometric Determination Of Toxic Elements (Cadmium) In Aqueous Media", Journal of Chemical Engineering, IEB,vol. 25, Vo.1, No. 25, pp.1-12,2010.
- Sunil J. Kulkarni, Jayant P. Kaware, "Desorption studies for low cost adsorbents", International Journal of Chemical Studies, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 38-41,2015..
- Jayesh Girap, Vishal Prajapati, Shivprasad Gupta, Sunil Kulkarni, "Chemical Treatment of Dye Wastewater", International Journal of Research in Sciences, Vol. 3, No.1, pp. 25-29, January-June, 2015.
- Veena Ramachandran, Nisha Pujari, Tanmay Matey, Sunil Kulkarni, "Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Cassava using wheat seedlings", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 1216-1219, 2014.
- Veena Ramachandran, Nisha Pujari, Tanmay Matey, Sunil Kulkarni, " Enzymatic Hydrolysis for Glucose-A Review", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Vol. 2, No.10, pp.1937-1942, 2013.
- Ukwuru MU and Egbonu SE, "Recent development in cassava-based products research", Academia Journal of Food Research, Vol. 1, No.1, pp.001-013, February 2013.
- Tom Kupiec, "Quality-Control Analytical Methods:High-Performance Liquid Chromatography", International Journal Of Pharmaceutical Compounding, Vol. 8 No. 3, p.p.223-227, May/June 2004.
- A. S. Curry, "The Application Of Paper Chromatography To Forensic Chemistry", Journal Of Criminal Law And Criminology,Vol. 44, No.6, p.p.787-796, 1953-1954.
- Alex L. Sessions, "Isotope-Ratio Detection For Gas Chromatography", J. Sep. Sci. , Vol.29, p.p. 1946-1961,2006.
- S.S.Dhote, L Deshmukh, L Paliwal, "Separation And Identification Of Heavy Metal Ions By Thin Layer Chromatography On Stannous Silicate Layer", Chemical Sciences Journal, Vol. 2012: Csj-62,p.p.1-11,2012.
- Zhi-Bin Ning, Qing-Run Li, Jie Dai, Rong-Xia Li, Chia-Hui Shieh, And Rong Zeng, "Fractionation Of Complex Protein Mixture By Virtual Three-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography Based On Combined Ph And Salt Steps", Journal Of Proteome Research, Vol.7,p.p.4525-4537 ,2008.
- Steven J. Lehotay, "Application Of Gas Chromatography In Food Analysis", Trends In Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 21, Nos. 9,10,pp.686-697, 2002.
- Chris Haskin, "Determination Of The Concentration Of Atmospheric Gases By Gas Chromatography", Mcnair Scholars Research Journal, Vol. 6 , No. 1,pp.37-53,2013.
- Kashikar V.S., "Validation Of A Gas Chromatographic Method For Determination Of Ethanol In Liquid Preparations Intended For Children", International Journal Of Chemistry Research, Vol 2, No. 2,pp.32-34, 2011.
- Puranik S.B, Sharath S And Sanjay Pai P.N., "Head Space Gas Chromatography Analysis Of Residualsolvents By Using Ec-5 Column", International Journal Of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.22-27, 2012.
- Lopez-Avila V, " Identification Of Designer Drugs Using Gas Chromatography High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry And A Soft-Ionization Source", Journal Of Forensic Science & Criminology, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp1-11, 2013.
- Yamini Sharma, Meena Sharma, Rahul Singh And Chandrakant Katiyar, "Identification Of Mango And Orange Flavours In Flavoured Chyawanprash By Gas Chromatography-Headspace", Int. J. Of Pharm. & Life Sci. (Ijpls), Vol. 3, No. 9, pp.1953-1957, September: 2012.
- R. Sivakumar, A. Dhivya, "GC-MS Analysis Of Bioactive Compounds On Ethyl Acetate Extract Of Cordia Monoica Roxb. Leaves", Int. J. Res. Dev. Pharm. L. Sci, Vol.4, No.1,pp.1328-1333,2015.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 4 | July-August - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Sunil J. Kulkarni, Ajaygiri K. Goswami, Nilesh L. Shinde, "A Review on Use of Chromatography for Analytical Applications", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.283-285, July-August-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151452.php