We are design Help me an android application which is useful for saving so many human being life. Help me app is working on an android operating system. Number of people squanders their precious life in natural calamities such as accidents, kidnapping etc. This application is helping the android users who are in climatic situation like this by sending some information about the location of that person who is in trouble via message to their love once, fire station, police station and ambulance. The user need to make an account once on the server giving some useful personal data after that it will confirm whether the person is robot or not with the next step succeeding to create an account. We are created Geo-fences that will help to alert about the restricted area which is made by the user manually in the app. Database likewise complete data of the user and the co-ordinates of the Geo-fences is store on server. Later we will access those data from server to our mobile by using this application.
Shubham Yelne, Vishal Kapade
Client server architecture, Server operation, Geo-fences, Client activity, Notification alertness.
- Beginning PHP 5.3 by Matt Doyale.
- Android 4 Application Development by Wei-Meng Lee
- Professional Android 4 Application Development wrox by Reto Meier
- S. Wang, J. Min and B. K. Yi, "Location Based Services for Mobiles : Technologies and Standards" IEEE ICC-2008
- D. Quercia, N. Lathia, F. Calabrese, G. Di Lorenzo And J. Crowcroft, "Recommending Social Events From Mobile Phone Location Data", International Conference on Data Mining, -2010
- D. Namiot and M. Sneps-Sneppe, "Geofence and Network Proximity", Networking and Internet Architecture, Cornell Univ. Library-2013
- Reclus and K. Drouard, "Geofencing for fleet & Freight management Intelligent Transport Systems Telecommunications (ITST)"9th International Conference -2009
- GSM Association, Permanent Reference Document SE.23: Location Based Services. Agrawal R. and Srikant R. - 1994
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Shubham Yelne, Vishal Kapade, "Human Protection with the Disaster Management Using an Android Application", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.15-19, September-October-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151489.php