This tool lets you securely store your user valuable data such as bank documents, insurance policy papers, IDs and passwords and other credentials in a secure database. This software has a neat and uncomplicated interface that lets you arrange your credentials in user-specified categories. Credential Protection offers ample security measures such as saving valuable data using a picture so that could be able to verify it. It provides security that no other tool can provide since hiding valuable data inside an image’s part by cropping it makes it a most difficult technique for intruders to hack it. Credential protection using an image is a very secure password management program. It is designed to permanently store, secure and organize all your passwords and account details and can be highly used by security conscious people. This web application provides users to put all their credentials in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So they only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted and there is also a facility to update and change information is provided.
Fatema Zakir Husain, Margi Patel, Vishal Chhabra
SQL, HTML, Credential Projection Manager, JSP
- Bhavya Daya, "Network Security", New Orleans, Louisiana, March 2013.
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy- May 2012, Westin St Francis Hotel, San Francisco.
- Kim j., Lee k., Lee c.," design and implementation of integrated security engine for secure networking," in proceedings international conference on advanced communication technology, 2004.
- Salah alabady, "design and implementation of a network security model for cooperative network" in international Arab journal of e-technology, 2009.
- Chen s., Iyer R., and Whisnant K., "Evaluating the security threat of firewall data corruption caused by instruction transient errors," in proceedings of the 2002 international conference of the 2002 international conference on dependable systems & network, Washington, D.C, 2002.
- Kim H., "Design and implementation of a private and public key crypto processor and its application to a security system," IEEE transactions on consumer electronics, vol. 50, no 1, February 2004.
- Rybaczyk P., "Cisco router troubleshooting handbook", M&T Books, 2000.
- Jo S., "Security engine management of router based on security policy," proceedings of world academy of science, engineering and technology, volume 10, ISSN 1307-688, 2005.
- "About ubuntu". Ubuntu.com. Retrieved 2011-05-27.
- Q. Ali., and Alabady S., "Design and implementation of a secured remotely administrated network," in proceedings international arab conference on information technology, ACIT'2007.
- Alabady S., "Design and implementation of a network security model using static LAN and AAA server," in proceedings international conference on information &communication technologies: from theory to applications, ICTTA'2008.
- http://www.passpack.com/en/home/, 2013.
- http://www.wikipedia.com, 2013
- http://www.lifehacker.com, 2013
- http://www.keepersecurity.com, 2013.
- Herbert Schildt, "Java 2: The Complete Reference", Fifth Edition, Tata Mc. Graw Hill, 2002.
- William Stallings, "Cryptography and Network Security", Third Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2003.