Predicting the performance (usefulness) of any welfare scheme will be more useful for the government to make decision whether to continue or to drop out the schemes in the future. To attain this objective, the concept of agents and data mining can be used. Data mining techniques are used to discover models or patterns of data and are much helpful in the process of decision making. Intelligent agents represent an important opportunity to optimize knowledge management. The data used for this study is collected, evaluated and analyzed by means of agent paradigm along with the clustering techniques of data mining technology.
Dr. K. Shyamala, S. Thilaka
Agent Based Computing, Data Mining, Software Agents, Agent Mining, Clustering.
- S. Thilaka and K.Shyamala," An analytical study on the usefulness of priceless government laptops", International Journal OF Engineering Sciences & Management Research, ISSN 2349-6193, Impact Factor (PIF): 2.243
- Don Gilbert, "Intelligent Agents: The Right Information at the Right Time", IBM Corporation, Research Triangle Park, NC USA, May, 1997.
- Irina Tudor and liviu Ionita," Intelligent Agents as Data Mining Techniques Used in Academic Environment".
- Seydium, A.Y. (1999): "Intelligent Agents: A Data Mining Perspective", Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX 75275.
- Thuraisingam, B. (2000): "Data Mining: Technologies, Techniques, Tools, and Trends", CRC Press, 4- 6.
- Han, J., Kamber, M. (2001): "Data Mining: Concepts and techniques", Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 5-7.
- Ayse Yasemin SEYDIM "Intelligent Agents: A Data Mining Perspective" Southern Methodist University, Dallas, 1999.
- Vuda Sreenivasa Rao," Multi Agent-Based Distributed Data Mining: An Over View", International Journal of Reviews in Computing, pp 83 – 92, ISSN: 2076-3328, E-ISSN: 2076-3336.
- David Meunier, Hélène Paugam-moisy," Cluster detection algorithm in neural networks",Proceedings of 14th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks (ESANN 2006), M.Verleysen (ed.), Pp 19-24, Bruges, Belgium.
- Wout Dullaert , Tijs Neutens, Greet Vanden Berghe , Tijs Vermeulen , Bert Vernimmen , Frank Witlox, MamMoeT: "An intelligent agent-based communication support platform for multimodalTransport", Expert Systems with Applications 36 (2009) Pp10280–10287.
- Nigel Robinson, Mary shapcott, "Data Mining Information Visualization Beyond Charts and Graphs", Proceedings of the sixth International Conference on information Visualization (IV ’02) 2002 IEEE.
- Dr. Ping chen, Dr. chenyi Hu, Dr. Heloise Lynn, and Yves Simon, "Visualizing Multi- Dimensional Data", www. Research.acxiom.com, 2002.
- R. Jayabrabu, Dr. V. Saravanan, Prof. K. Vivekanandan, "A framework: cluster detection and multidimensional visualization of automated data mining using intelligent agents", International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA), Vol.3, No.1, January 2012.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Dr. K. Shyamala, S. Thilaka, "A Framework for an Agent Based Computing using Data Mining Technique for Priceless Laptop Scheme of Tamilnadu Government", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.116-123, September-October-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151521.php