We propose a protocol for secure mining of association rules in horizontally distributed databases. Our protocol, like theirs, is predicated on the quick Distributed Mining FDM rule that is Associate in unsecured distributed version of the Apriori rule. the most ingredients in our protocol area unit Two novel secure multi-party algorithms ,one that computes the union of personal subsets that every of the interacting players hold, and another that tests the inclusion of part command by one player in an exceedingly set command by another. Our protocol offers increased privacy with regard to the protocol. Additionally, it's easier and is considerably additional economical in terms of communication rounds, communication value and procedure value.
Ch. Narsimha Chary, K. Aparna, K. Nagasindhu
Secure Mining, Fast Distributed Databases, Distributed Mining, Multi Party Rule
- M.D. Atkinson, J.-R. Sack, N. Santoro, and T. Strothotte, "Min-maxHeaps and Generalized Priority Queues,"Comm. ACM,vol. 29,no. 10, pp. 996-1000, 1986.
- A. Balmin, V. Hristidis, and Y. Papakonstantinou, "Objectrank:Authority-Based Keyword Search in Databases,"Proc. Int’l Conf.Very Large Data Bases (VLDB),pp. 564-575, 2004.
- Z. Bao, T.W. Ling, B. Chen, and J. Lu, "Effective XML KeywordSearch with Relevance Oriented Ranking,"Proc. Int’l Conf. DataEng. (ICDE),2009.
- H. Bast and I. Weber, "Type Less, Find More: Fast Autocompletion Search with a Succinct Index," Proc. Ann. Int’l ACM SIGIRConf. Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR),pp. 364-371, 2006.
- H. Bast and I. Weber, "The Completesearch Engine: Interactive,Efficient, and towards Ir&db Integration,"Proc. Biennial Conf.Innovative Data Systems Research (CIDR), pp. 88-95, 2007.
- G. Bhalotia, A. Hulgeri, C. Nakhe, S. Chakrabarti, and S.Sudarshan, "Keyword Searching and Browsing in Databases UsingBanks,"Proc. Int’l Conf. Data Eng. (ICDE),pp. 431-440, 2002.
- Y. Chen, W. Wang, Z. Liu, and X. Lin, "Keyword Search onStructured and Semi-Structured Data,"Proc. ACM SIGMOD Int’lConf. Management of Data,pp. 1005-1010, 2009.
- E. Chu, A. Baid, X. Chai, A. Doan, and J.F. Naughton, "CombiningKeyword Search and Forms for Ad Hoc Querying of Databases,"Proc. ACM SIGMOD Int’l Conf. Management of Data,pp. 349-360,2009
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Ch. Narsimha Chary, K. Aparna, K. Nagasindhu, "Privacy Preserving Secure Data Mining of Association Rules in Horizontally in Distributed Computation Databases", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.276-279, September-October-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151547.php