WSN primary outline issues for a sensor system is protection of the vitality accessible at every sensor node. We propose to convey different, versatile base stations to delay the lifetime of the sensor system. We split the lifetime of the sensor system into equivalent stretches of time known as rounds. Base stations are migrated toward the begin of a round. Our strategy utilizes a whole number straight program to focus new areas for the base stations and in view of steering convention to guarantee vitality proficient directing amid every round. We propose four assessment measurements and look at our answer utilizing these measurements. Taking into account the reproduction results we demonstrate that utilizing various, versatile base stations as per the arrangement given by our plans would altogether expand the lifetime of the sensor system.
Sapna Choudhary, Amarjeet Kurmi, Saurabh Singh
WSN, Lifetime, Sensor Networ, NBC, WSN, AODV, CMAX
- A. Hossain, S. Chakrabarti and P.K. Biswas "Impact of sensing model on wireless sensor network coverage", IET Wireless Sensor Systems, doi: 10.1049/iet-wss.2011.0101, 2011.
- Cardei, M., Wu, J.: 'Energy-efficient coverage problems in wireless ad hoc sensor networks',Comput. Commun. J., Elsevier Sci., 2006, 29,(4), pp. 413–420
- Tsai, Y.-R.: 'Sensing coverage for randomly distributed wireless sensor networks in shadowed environments',IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., 2008,57, (1), pp. 556–564
- Elfes, A.: 'Occupancy grids: a stochastic spatial representation for active robot perception', in Iyenger, S.S., Elfes, A. (Eds.): 'Autonomous mobile robots: perception, mapping and navigation' (IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991), vol. 1, pp. 60–70
- Liu, B., Towsley, D.: 'A study on the coverage of large-scale sensor networks'. Proc. 1st IEEE Int. Conf. on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS 2004), Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 24–27 October 2004, pp. 475–483
- Liu, M., Cao, J., Lou, W., Chen, L.-J, Li, X.: 'Coverage analysis for wireless sensor networks', in 'Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)' (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005), vol. 3794, pp. 711–720
- Yen, L.-H., Yu, C.W., Cheng, Y.-M.: 'Expectedk-coverage in wireless sensor networks',Ad Hoc Net., Elsevier Sci., 2006, 4, pp. 636–650
- Adlakha, S., Srivastava, M.: 'Critical density thresholds for coverage in wireless sensor networks'. Proc. IEEE Conf. on Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC 2003), New Orleans, USA, March 2003, pp. 1615–1620
- Bai, X., Kumar, S., Xuan, D., Yun, Z., Lai, T.H.: 'Deploying wireless sensors to achieve both coverage and connectivity'. Proc. 7th ACM Int. Symp. on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc 2006), Florence, Italy, 22–25 May 2006, pp. 131–142
- Hefeeda, M., Ahmadi, H.: 'Energy-efficient protocol for deterministic and probabilistic coverage in sensor networks',IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 2010, 21, (5), pp. 579–593
- Huang, C-F., Tseng, Y.-C.: 'The coverage problem in a wireless sensor network'. Proc. ACM Int. Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications (WSNA 2003), San Diego, CA, USA, September 2003,pp. 115–121
- Tao, L., Zhishu, L., Xiang, X., Sida, L.: 'Shadowing effects and edge effect on sensing coverage for wireless sensor networks'. Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCom 2009), 24–26 September 2009
- Aijun, O., Tao, Y., Jinming, Y., Jiawei, W., Yiming, W.: 'Modeling wireless sensor network coverage based on random radius'. Proc. 4th Int. Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP 2011), Shanghai, 15–17 October 2011, pp. 2603–2606
- Hongyan, W., Xuefeng, Z., Xueyun, S.: 'Coverage based irregular sensing model in wireless sensor networks'. Proc. Chinese Conf. on Control and Decision (CCDC 2011), Mianyang, China, 23–25 May 2011, pp. 2383–2386
- Xiaoyun, L., Hunter, D.K., Zuyev, S.: 'Coverage properties of the target area in wireless sensor networks',IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 2012, 58, (1), pp. 430–437
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Sapna Choudhary, Amarjeet Kurmi, Saurabh Singh , "Productive Energy Conservation Model for Wireless Sensor Network using NS3 Simulator", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.351-355, September-October-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151558.php