We present a couple of traditional iterative strategies for unraveling straight comparisons; such routines are broadly utilized, particularly for the arrangement of substantial issues, for example, those emerging from the discrimination of direct fractional differential mathematical statements. We depict the iterative or backhanded systems, which begin from a rough guess to the genuine arrangement and if concurrent, infer a grouping of close estimates the cycle of reckonings being rehashed till the obliged precision is gotten.
Ajitesh S. Baghel,Rakesh Kumar Katare
asynchronous system, P-RAM, MPI, Parallel, Distributed, Interconnection network.
- Carl Hewitt; Peter Bishop; Richard Steiger (1973). "A Universal Modular Actor Formalism for Artificial Intelligence". IJCAI.
- William Clinger (June 1981). "Foundations of Actor Semantics". Mathematics Doctoral Dissertation. MIT.
- Carl Hewitt. Viewing Control Structures as Patterns of Passing Messages Journal of Artificial Intelligence. June 1977.
- A Calculus of Mobile Processes part 1 page 10, by R. Milner, J. Parrow and D. Walker published in Information and Computation 100(1) pp.1-40, Sept 1992.
- Katare, R.K., Chaudhari, N.S., “Study of topological property of interconnection network and its mapping to sparse matrix model”.
- Tremblay, J.P. and Manohar, R, “Discrete Mathematical Structure with Applications to Computer Science”. 1997.
- Fortune,S; and J. Wyllie. 1978 Parallelelism in random access machines, proceedings of the 10thAnnual ACM Symposium on theory of computing, PP, 114-118.
- Katare, R.K., Chaudhari, N.S., “Acomparative study of Hypercube and perfect difference network for Parallel and distributed system and its application to sparse linear system.” Varahmihir journal of computer and information sciences volume 2, Sandipani Academy, Ujjain, (M.P.) India, p. 13-30,2007
- Katare, R.K., Chaudhari, N.S., “An attempt to map sparse linear system on perfect difference network for Parallel and distributed system.” Varahmihir journal of computer and information sciences volume 2, Sandipani Academy, Ujjain, (M.P.) India, p. 1-10,2008
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Ajitesh S. Baghel,Rakesh Kumar Katare, "Iteration In Asynchronous System", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 5, pp.315-323, September-October-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151574.php