Address assignment could be a key challenge in unintended networks because of the dearth of infrastructure. Autonomous addressing protocols need a distributed and self-managed mechanism to avoid address collisions during a dynamic network with weakening channels, frequent partitions, and joining/leaving nodes. we have a tendency to propose and analyze a light-weight protocol that configures mobile unintended nodes supported a distributed address information hold on in filters that reduces the management load and makes the proposal strong to packet losses and network partitions. We have a tendency to evaluate the performance of our protocol, considering connection nodes, partition merging events, and network low-level formatting. Simulation results show that our protocol resolves all the address collisions and conjointly reduces the management traffic compared to antecedently planned protocols.
Dr. CH. G. V. N. Prasad, B. Sanjay Kumar, P. Jayanthi Yadav
Ad Hoc Networks, Electronic Network Management
- N. C. Fernandes,M.D.Moreira, and O. C. M. B. Duarte, “A self-organized mechanism for thwarting malicious access in ad hoc networks,” in Proc. 29th IEEE INFOCOM Miniconf., San Diego, CA, Apr. 2010, pp. 1-5.
- N. C. Fernandes,M.D.Moreira, and O. C. M. B. Duarte, “An efficient filter-based addressing protocol for auto configuration of mobile ad hoc networks,” in Proc. 28th IEEE INFOCOM, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Apr. 2009, pp. 2464-2472.
- C. E. Perkins, E. M. Royers, and S. R. Das, “IP address auto configuration for ad hoc networks,” Internet draft, 2000.
- Z. Fan and S. Subramanian, “An address auto configuration protocol for IPv6 hosts in a mobile ad hoc network,” Comput. Commun., vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 339-350, Mar. 2005.
- S. Nesargi and R. Prakash, “MANETconf: Configuration of hosts in a mobile ad hoc network,” in Proc. 21st Annu. IEEE INFOCOM, Jun. 2002, vol. 2, pp. 1059-1068.
- B. Parno, A. Perrig, and V. Gligor, “Distributed detection of node replication attacks in sensor networks,” in Proc. IEEE Symp. Security Privacy, May 2005, pp. 49-63.
- S. Thomson and T. Narten, “IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration,” RFC 2462, 1998.
- M. Fazio, M. Villari, and A. Puliafito, “IP address auto configuration in ad hoc networks: Design, implementation and measurements,” Comput. Netw, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 898-920, 2006.
- N. H. Vaidya, “Weak duplicate address detection in mobile ad hoc networks,” in Proc. 3rd ACM MobiHoc, 2002, pp. 206-216.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Dr. CH. G. V. N. Prasad, B. Sanjay Kumar, P. Jayanthi Yadav, "An Economical and Strong Addressing Protocol for Node Machine Configuration in Unintended Networks", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.53-58, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151582.php