In digital world there are various websites presently has the situations where people transact with unknown agents and take decision for these agents for by considering the reputation score. Central idea of this paper is to compare online Trust and reputation models that are particularly suitable for the peer to peer network but uses different approaches for calculating for getting towards the trust of an entity. This paper describes how the trust for the entity is works of, their properties and various parameters advantages disadvantages. Finally, it concludes by comparison of all these protocols.
Anjana Patel, Mital Panchal
Reputation, Trust, Peer to Peer Network, Database Security, Homomorphic System
- Gambetta, Diego. "Per amore o per forza." Le decisioni scolastiche individuali(1990).
- D. Gambetta. Trust: Making and Breaking Cooperative Relatioins, chap- ter Can We Trust Trust?, pages 213 – 237. Department of Sociology, University of Oxford, 2000.
- R. Guha, R. Kumar, P. Raghavan, and A. Tomkins. Propagation of trust and distrust. In Proceedings of the International World Wide Web Con- ference (WWW 2004), 2004.
- Marsh, Stephen. "Optimism and pessimism in trust." Proceedings of the Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IBERAMIA’94). 1994.
- Thimbleby, Harold, Marsh, Steve, Jones, Steve, & Cockburn, Andy. 1994. Trust in CSCW. In: Scrivener, Steve (ed), Computer Supported Cooperative Work. Ashgate Publishing.
- Schillo, Michael, Petra Funk, and Michael Rovatsos. "Using trust for detecting deceitful agents in artificial societies." Applied Artificial Intelligence 14.8 (2000): 825-848.
- Esfandiari, Babak, and Sanjay Chandrasekharan. "On how agents make friends: Mechanisms for trust acquisition." Proceedings of the fourth workshop on deception, fraud and trust in agent societies. Vol. 222. 2001.
- Wang, Yao, and Julita Vassileva. "Trust and reputation model in peer-to-peer networks." Peer-to-Peer Computing, 2003.(P2P 2003). Proceedings. Third International Conference on. IEEE, 2003.
- Xiong, Li, and Ling Liu. "A reputation-based trust model for peer-to-peer e-commerce communities." E-Commerce, 2003. CEC 2003. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2003.
- Heckerman, D. “A Tutorial on Learning with Bayesian
- Networks”, Microsoft Research report MSR-TR-95-06, 1995
- A Reputation-Based Trust Model for Peer-to-Peer eCommerce Communities, IEEE,2003.
- Zhou, Runfang, and Kai Hwang. "Powertrust: A robust and scalable stature system for trusted peer-to-peer computing." Parallel and Distributed Systems, IEEE Transactions on 18.4 ,2007.
- I. Stoica, R. Morris, D. Nowell, D.Karger, M. Kaashoek, F. Dabek, and H. Balakrishnan, “Chord: A Scalable Peer-to-Peer Lookup Protocol for Internet applications”, Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM, San Diego, Aug. 2001
- Zhou, Runfang, and Kai Hwang. "Gossip-based reputation aggregation for unstructured peer-to- peer networks." Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2007. IPDPS 2007. IEEE International. IEEE, 2007
- Hasan, et al decentralized privacy preserving reputation protocol,IEEE data transaction 2013
- Thadani, Ankita, and Vinit Gupta. "Enhancing Privacy Preservation of Stature System Through Homomorphic
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Anjana Patel, Mital Panchal, "A Survey on Trust Regarding Reputation System", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.209-219, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151643.php