Securing information from obtrudes is the miscellaneous process in communication, cryptography is an effective manner of securing the information. New architecture is designed in this paper based on Fisher Yates Shuffle algorithm to maintain secrecy of data. A newly modified magic rectangle (NMMR) is constructed based few constrains, like sum of row and column values are equal. The numerical value of data is taken and it is added with NMMR values in random position. To enhance data security iterative fisher Yates shuffle algorithm (IFYS) is designed in which, third order shuffling is carried out. IFYS-algorithm shuffles the elements in NMMR randomly, which potentially increase data security. These cipher texts are transmitter in channels through modulation techniques. This process ensures that data transfer with confidentially and integrity of the data can be improved effectively.
C. Aishwarya, J. R. Beny
Confidentiality, NMMR, Data Security, IFYS-Algorithm, Modulation Techniques
- A.J. Menezes ,P.C Van Oorschot, and S.Vanstone , “Handbook of Applied cryptography”, CRC Press , boca Ration, Florida, USA.
- W.Diffle and M.E hellman, “New directions in cryptography”, IEEE Transactions on information theory vol IT-22 nov 1976.
- Ueli M. Maurer and Yacov Yacobi “Non-interactive public-key cryptography” Advances in cryptology-EUROCRYPT’91, Springer.
- B.Alomair and P.poovendran, “E-MACs:toward more secure and more efficient construction of secure channels” IEEE transaction on computers, vol 63, No.1, January 2014.
- Dr.Mamta sood, Manohar Wagh, and Monika Cheema “A review on various data security techniques in wireless communication system” journal of engineering research and applications (IJERA) vol.3, issue 2, April 2013.
- D.I George Amalerethinam, J.Sai Geetha and K.Mani “Add-on security level for public key cryptosystem using magic rectangle with column/row shifiting” international journal of computer applications vol 96-No-14 june 2014.
- Sapna Saxena and Bhanu Kapoor “An efficient parallel algorithm for secured data communication using RSA public key cryptography method”IEEE International Advance Computing Conference(IACC) 2014.
- Charanjit S Jutla “ Encryption modes with almost free message intergrity” IBM T.J >Watson Research center,Yorktown Heights,USA.
- Zeenat MahmoodJ. L Rana ,Ashishkhare “Symmetric Key Cryptography using Dynamic Key and Linear Congruential Generator (LCG)” International Journal of Computer Applications, July 2012
- Hongjun WANG, Zhiwen SONG, Xiaoyu NIU and qun DING “Key Generation Research Of RSA Public Cryptosystem And Matlab Implement” International Conference On Sensor Network Security Technology And Privacy Communication System, May2013.
- GopinanathGanapathy and K.Mani “Add-On Security Model For Public-Key Cryptosystem Based On Magic Square Implementation” Proceeding Of The World Congress On Engineering And Computer Science Vol1, October 2009.
- Ganeshkumar. K Arivazhagan. D and Sundaram. S “Advance cryptography algorithm for symmetric image encryption and decryption scheme for improving data security” Journal Of Academia And Industrial Research(JAIR) VOL 2, MARCH 2014.
- Ade-lbjola and AbejideOlu “A Simulated Enhancement of Fisher-Yates Algorithm for Shuffling in Virtual Card Games Using Domain-Specific Data Structures” International Journal Of Computer Application Vol 54, September 2012.
- D. I. George Amalarethinam and J.SaiGeetha“An enhancement security level of public key cryptosystem using MRGA” IEEE, DOI 10.1109/ WCCT 2014.32.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
C. Aishwarya, J. R. Beny, "Novel Architecture for Data Shuffling Using Fisher Yates Shuffle Algorithm", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.387-390, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151655.php