Web mining is the application of data mining technologies to automatically interact and discover information from web documents, which can be in structured, unstructured or semi- structured form. The Semantic Web is an extension of the current web in which information is given well-defined meaning, better enabling computers and people to work in cooperation. We present an enterprise framework regarding semantic web mining in distance learning, which can be used to not only improve the quality of web mining results but also enhances the functions and services and the interoperability of long distance educational information systems and standards in the educational field. For on line distance education system we propose an Ontology-based approach to share online data and retrieve all relevant data about students and their courses. Thus semantic web ontology help build better web mining analysis in educational institute and web mining in-turns helps contract basis more powerful ontology in distance learning. Since the majority of the online data considered as private data we need various mechanism for privacy preservation and control over the online presence data. We propose privacy protection in semantic web mining using role back access control.
Roshni Dubey, Nitesh Namdeo
Ontology, Data Mining, Web Mining, HTML, XML, World Wide Web
- Ian Horrocks, Peter F. Patel Schneider, Three Theses of Representation in the Semantic Web, ACM, 2003
- A new document clustering algorithm based on association rule, Jiang-chun song,Jun-Yi shen, Qing-Bao song, Proceedmgs of the Thud Internauonal Conference on Macbme Learmng and Cybemeucs, Shangha, 26-29 August 2004
- Cheng Wang, Ying Liu, Lihang Jain, Peng Zhang“A Utility-based Web Content Sensitivity Mining Approach”, IEEE, International Conference on Web Intelligent Agent Technology, 2008.
- Andre Vizine, Landro N. De Castro, Richord Gudwin, An Evolutionary Algorithm to Optimize Web Document Retrieval”, IEEE, KISMAS, 2005
- Jung-Won Lee, Kiho Lee, Won kim, Preparations for semantics-Based Mining, IEEE 2001
- Pance Panov, Larisa N. Soldatova, OntoDM: An Ontology of Data Mining,IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshops, 2008
- Wang Jain, Li Zhuo, Research and Realization of Long Distance Education platform based on Web Mining, IEEE 2009
- Association Rules Mining: A Recent Overview, Sotiris Kotsiantis, Dimitris Kanellopoulos GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.32 (1), 2006, pp. 71-82
- Eficient Algorithm for Hierarchical Online Mining of Association Rules Kishore B Kumar1 and Naresh Jotwani2 International Conference on Management of Data COMAD 2006, New Delhi, India, December 14-16, 2006 °c Computer Society of India, 2006
- Kiavash Bahereini and Atilla Elci ,A New Software Architecture for J2EE enterprise environments via semantic access to web mining by distributed intelligent software agents, IEEE international software and Applications conference, 2008
- Zhang Yofeng, Wu Jinhong, Wang Cuibo, Automatic Competitive Intelligence Collection Based On Semantic web mining IEEE 2007
- Jiang-Chun Song, Jun-Yi-Shen, Qing-Bao Song, “ A New Document Clustering Algorithm Base On Association Rule ”, IEEE, Third International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2004
- An Immune-based Model for Web Data Mining Wang Feng Xuwei Li Zhu Hong (© 2005 IEEE Xplore
- A Classifier-CMAC Neural Network Model for Web Mining Somaiyeh Dehghan Amir Masoud Rahmani 2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology
- Kiavash Bahreini and Atilla Elici,SDISSASA: A multiagent-Based web mining via semantic access to Web resources in Enterprise Architecture,IEEE 2008.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Roshni Dubey, Nitesh Namdeo, "Secure and Intelligent Decision Making in Semantic Web Mining using XML, XSLT and Xquery", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.373-376, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151674.php