Higher education in developing country is in poor conditions. There were an increasing application of electronic and web systems for education in recent years. The one way to educate people at their door step is only possible by e-learning. To increase efficiency of these systems and improve the education, using application of knowledge management in e-learning system. Many universities and higher education department are emphasizing on providing education at their door step using e–learning and on-line education. The business of academic institutions is all about knowledge. Knowledge management (KM) is currently receiving considerable attention, from both academics and practitioners, and is being addressed by a broad range of academic literature. In this paper we try to find out the best solution model for E-learning based Knowledge Management System. Managing Knowledge is main concern of the any university. With the application of Expert System, we can able to build an appropriate model of on-line education and on-line examination system. Authenticity is always a toughest task to find out the right candidate.
Priyanka Singh, Bharat Mishra
Knowledge Management, Knowledge Management System, E-Learning Structure, Knowledge Management Strategies and Technologies
- Jennex Murray E., Olfman Lorne (2004), Assessing Knowledge Management Success/Effectiveness Models, Sciences-New York, vol: 00, issue: c, pp: 1-10.
- Brian (Bo) Newman and Kurt W. Conrad “A Framework for Characterizing Knowledge Management Methods, Practices, and Technologies” George Washington University Course EMGT 298.T1, Spring 1999.
- Chalard Chantarasombat and Rungthip Singporn (2008) “Developing Knowledge Management Model for Educational Quality Assurance in Faculty of Education”,Mahasarakham University, Educational Journal of Thailand, vol: 2, issue:1.
- Dr Kristina Niedderer (2008), Developing a Framework for Managing Tacit Knowledge in Research using Knowledge Management Models, Design Research Society Biennial Conference, Sheffield, UK, pp:16-19.
- Allameh S. Mohsen, Zare S. Mohsen, Davoodi (2011), Examining the Impact of KM Enabler on Knowledge Management Processes, Procedia Computer Science, vol: 3, pp: 1211-1223.
- Eftekharzadel S., Mohammadi, Batool (2011), The Presentation of a Suitable Model for creating Knowledge Management in Educational institutes (Higher Education), Social and Bihavioral Sciences, vol: 29, issue: 2010, pp:1001-1011.
- Rampai Nattaphon, Sopeerak Saroch ( 2011), The Development Model of Knowledge Management via Web based Learning to enhance pre-service teacher’s competency, The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, vol: 10 issue: 3.
- Nonaka, I. and Takeuchi, H (1995), The Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford University Press, New York, NY,.
- Yılmaz Yücel (2012), Knowledge Management in E-Learning Practices, Educational Technology, vol: 11 issue: 2, pp: 150-155.
- Yuena k., Yangeng w., Qun z. (2012), A Mode of Combined ERP and KMS Knowledge Management System Construction, Physics Procedia,Vol: 25, pp: 2228-2235.
- Munir Rohendi, Dedi (2012), Development Model for Knowledge Management System (KMS) to Improve University’s Performance (Case Studies in Indonesia University of Education), IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol. 9, issue 1, pp: 1-6.
- Wiig, K. M. (1993), Knowledge Management Foundations: Thinking about Thinking – How People and Organizations Create, Represent and use Knowledge, Schema Press, Arlington, TX.
- Bender, S. and Fish, A. (2000), The transfer of knowledge and the retention of expertise: the continuing need for global assignments. Journal of Knowledge Management, vol: 4 issue: 2, pp: 125-37.
- Noon, M. B., P. (2007). The realities of work: experiencing work and employment in contemporary society. New York, Palgrave.
- Kogan, S. L. and M. J. Muller (2006), “Ethnographic study of collaborative knowledge work”. IBM Systems Journal vol: 45, issue: 4: pp: 759-771.
- Lamb, B. (2004), Wide Open Spaces: Wikis, Ready or Not. EDUCAUSE Review, 39, 5, 36-48.
- Mattison, D. (2003), QuickiWiki, SWiki, TWiki, ZWiki and the Plone Wars: Wiki as a PIM and Collaborative Content Tool. Searcher: The Magazine for Database Professionals.
- Rick, J., M. Guzdial, K. Carroll, L. Hollaway-Attaway, B. Walker (2002), Collaborative Learning at Low Cost: CoWeb Use in English Composition. Proceedings of CSCL, Boulder, CO.
- http://www.sojel.co.uk/journals of e-learning.
- Lindvall Mikael, Rus Ioana , Sinha Sachin Suman (2002), Technology Support for Knowledge Management
- Sinha parul, Arora Monika, Mishra N.M.(2012),Framework for a knowledge management platform in higher education institutions, vol: 4, issue: 2 ISSN: 2231-2307.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Priyanka Singh, Bharat Mishra, "Conceptual framework of E-Learning Based on Knowledge Management Platform", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.542-547, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET151682.php