To design a social network based P2P content based file sharing system in disconnected Mobile Adhoc Networks in a privacy preserving manner for efficient file searching based on interest casting. As the mobile digital devices are carried by people that usually belong to certain social relationships, this project focus on the P2P file sharing in a disconnected MANET community consisting of mobile users with social network properties. In such a file sharing system, nodes meet and exchange requests and files in the format of text in different interest categories. Interest of each node is dynamic and can vary drastically depending on the query search by time. Since time factor may affect the basic interest of a node as prolonged searching for a particular interested thing is liked by user. This interest extraction scheme is dynamic and the communities it belong differ based on the social contact the particular node is having. Query parsing and search strategies in keyword search enables lightweight efficient search towards community Nodes. The sharing among different community peoples, is performed by without revealing the sender and receiver identity.
A. V. Kalpana, R. Prakash , G. Sundar
Adhoc networks, p2p content based file, privacy, secure multiparty computation
- R. Zhang, Y. Zhang, J. Sun, and G. Yan, "Fine-Grained Private Matching for Proximity-Based Mobile Social Networking," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 1969-1977, 2012.
- G. Costantino, F. Martinelli, and P. Santi, "Privacy Preserving Interest-Casting in Opportunistic Networks," Proc. IEEE Wireless Comm. and Networking Conf. (WNCN), 2012.
- N. Ristanovic, G. Theodorakopoulos, and J.-Y. LeBoudec, "Trap and Pitfalls of Using Contact Traces in Performance Studies of Opportunistic Networks," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 1377-1385, 2012.
- W. Dong, V. Dave, L. Qiu, and Y. Zhang, "Secure Friend Discovery in Mobile Social Networks," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 1647- 1655, 2011.
- A. Mei, G. Morabito, P. Santi, and J. Stefa, "Social-Aware Stateless Forwarding in Pocket Switched Networks," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, 2011.
- M. Li, N. Cao, S. Yu, and W. Lou, "Findu: Privacy Preserving Personal Profile Matching in Mobile Social Networks," Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 2435-2443, 2011.
- Z. Yang, B. Zhang, J. Dai, A.C. Champion, D. Xuan, and D. Li, "ESmalltalker: A Distributed Mobile System for Social Networking in Physical Proximity" Proc. IEEE 30th Int'l Conf. Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), pp. 468-477, 2010.
- E. Baglioni, L. Becchetti, L. Bergamini, U. Colesanti, L. Filipponi, A. Vitaletti, and G. Persiano, "A Lightweight Privacy-Preserving Sms-Based Recommendation System for Mobile Users," Proc. Fourth ACM Conf. Recommender Systems (RecSys), 2010.
- K. Li, T. Sohn, S. Huang, and W. Griswold, "Peopletones: A System for the Detection and Notification of Buddy Proximity on Mobile Phones," Proc. ACM Sixth Int'l Conf. Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (Mobisys), 2008.
- M. Motani, V. Srinivasan, and P. Nuggehalli, "Peoplenet: Engineering a Wireless Virtual Social Network," Proc. ACM Mobicom, pp. 243-257, 2005.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
A. V. Kalpana, R. Prakash , G. Sundar, "Opportunistic Search in Disconnected Mobile Adhoc Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.514-518, March-April-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1522122.php