Recent developments in reversible logic allow for improved quantum computer algorithms and schemes for corresponding computer architectures. Quantum dot Cellular Automata is an emerging technology for development of logic circuits based on nanotechnology, and it is one of the replacements for designing high performance computing over existing CMOS technology. Different logic gates like MV, NOT under QCA nanotechnology are introduced. Any Boolean functions, limited in thirteen number standard Boolean functions, are synthesized by MV and NNI gates or simply NNI gates alone, eliminating inverter (NOT) gate. The architecture of AND, OR, NAND, NOR gates by using MV gates have shown. Also, one of the other most applicable complete and efficient gates in digital systems and network are the XOR and XNOR gates. The design models of these gates have been exhibited. In this paper, we present the design of sequential circuits (RS Flip Flop, D Flip Flop, JK Flip Flop, T Flip Flop, Master Slave JK Flip Flop) and full subtractor/adder circuits based on MV gates and NOT gates. Furthermore, the number of gates and kind of them is considered.
Bahram Dehghan, Ahad Salimi
Sequential Circuit, MV Gates, Reversible Gate
- B. Dehghan, "Design of asynchronous sequential circuits using reversible logic gates", International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 213–219, 2012.
- Saroj Kumar Chandra, Prince Kumar Sahu," Basic Logic Gate Realization using Quantum Dot Cellular Automata based Reversible Universal Gate", International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 58– No.18, pp.17-21, November (2012).
- S. Karthigai Lakshmi, G. Athisha," Design and Analysis of Subtractors using Nanotechnology Based QCA", European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.53 No.4, pp.524-532, (2011).
- Bahram Dehghan, "Design Multipurpose Circuits with Minimum Garbage Outputs Using CMVMIN Gate," Chinese Journal of Engineering, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Volume 2014.
- Saurabh Kotiyal, Himanshu Thapliyal , Nagarajan Ranganathan," Design of A Reversible Bidirectional Barrel Shifter", 11th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, pp.463-468, August (2011).
- Rumi Zhang, KonradWalus, WeiWang, Graham A. Jullien," A Method of Majority Logic Reduction for Quantum Cellular Automata", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, VOL. 3, NO. 4, pp.443-450, December(2004).
- Himanshu Thapliyal, Nagarajan Ranganathan," Testable Reversible Latches for Molecular QCA", 8th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, pp.699-702, (2008).
- Himanshu Thapliyal, M.B Srinivas," A Beginning in the Reversible Logic Synthesisof Sequential Circuits", MAPLD International Conference, September (2005).
- Bahram Dehghan," Characterization and Logic Synthesis of URG gate for Designing Multipurpose Circuits", European Journal of Scientific Research,pp.117-125, July, (2013).
- Bahram Dehghan,"Generating Subtractor Design by QCA Gates under Nanotechnology", International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations, Vol. 2, issue 14, pp.30-34, March (2013).
- Rumi Zhang, Konrad Walus, Wei Wang, Graham A. Jullien, "A Method of Majority Logic Reduction for Quantum Cellular Automata", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NANOTECHNOLOGY, VOL. 3, NO. 4, DECEMBER 2004
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Bahram Dehghan, Ahad Salimi, " Design of Sequential Circuits Using MV Gates in Nanotechnology", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.479-482, March-April-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1522145.php