The lack of a fixed infrastructure in ad hoc networks forces ad hoc hosts to rely on each other in order to maintain network stability and functionality there fore an energy efficient model is needed to minimize the cost of communication and to maximize the use of wireless devices which give optimum output. In addition, as ad hoc networks are often designed for specific environments and may have to operate with full availability even in difficult conditions, security solutions applied in more traditional networks may not directly be suitable for protecting them. In ad hoc networks the communicating nodes do not necessarily rely on a fixed infrastructure, which sets new challenges for the necessary security architecture they apply. The main problem involves group members establishing a secure wireless network and at the same time eliminating outside threats. Moreover, in the case where a new node arrives and wishes to become a member of an existing group. Therefore in this paper I try to increase the minimize the security risk in wireless Adhoc networks.
Amit Kumar Gupta, Shahid Sagar, Prerna Trivedi
Wireless Adhoc Network, Simulation Of Adhoc Network, Energy Management Model, Conclusion
- Chai Keong TohAd Hoc Mobile Wireless Networks, Prentice Hall Publishers , 2002.
- C. Siva Ram Murthy and B. S. Manoj, Ad hoc Wireless Networks: Architectures and Protocols, Prentice Hall PTR, May 2004 
- P. Gupta and P.R. Kumar. Capacity of wireless networks. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Volume 46, Issue 2, March 2000, doi:10.1109/18.825799
- Jinyang Li, Charles Blake, Douglas S. J. De Couto, Hu Imm Lee, and Robert Morris, Capacity of Ad Hoc Wireless Networks, in the proceedings of the 7th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, Rome, Italy, July 2001
- Wu S.L., Tseng Y.C., "Wireless Ad Hoc Networking, Auerbach Publications", 2007 ISBN 978-0-8493-9254-2
- J.P. Coon, C.P. Dettmann, O.Georgiou. "Full Connectivity: Corners, edges and faces".
- A.P. Giles, O. Georgiou, C.P. Dettmann. "Betweenness Centrality in Dense Random Geometric Networks".
- Muaz Niazi, Amir Hussain (March 2009). "Agent based Tools for Modeling and Simulation of Self-Organization in Peer-to-Peer, Ad Hoc and other Complex Networks, Feature Issue" (PDF). IEEE Communications Magazine. 47 No.3. Cs.stir.ac.uk. pp. 163–173.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Amit Kumar Gupta, Shahid Sagar, Prerna Trivedi, "An Efficient Energy Optimization in Routing Protocol Wireless Adhoc Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.467-470, March-April-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1522148.php