In m-healthcare social networks, the personal health information is always shared among the patients located in respective social communities suffering from the same disease for mutual support, and across distributed healthcare providers equipped with their own cloud servers for medical consultant. And also it gives the security and privacy of the patientsí personal health information from various attacks in the wireless communication channel such as eavesdropping and tampering. In this paper, the security and anonymity level of our proposed construction is enhancing by number of patientsí attributes to deal with the privacy leakage in patient sparsely distributed cloud system. Data mining (sometimes called data or knowledge discovery) is the process of analyzing data from different perspectives and summarizing it into useful information - information that can be used to increase revenue, cuts costs, or both. Data mining software is one of a number of analytical tools for analyzing data. It allows users to analyze data from many different dimensions or angles, categorize it, and summarize the relationships identified. Technically, data mining is the process of finding correlations or patterns among dozens of fields in large relational databases. Data mining is primarily used today by companies with a strong consumer focus - retail, financial, communication, and marketing organizations.
Sahana Andal R., Megana L. P., K.Tamilarasi
m-healthcare social networks, Data Mining, HIPAA, Key extraction algorithm, Sign algorithm, Encryption and Decryption Model, Key Generation
- L.Gatzoulis and I. Iakovidis, Wearable and Portable E-health Systems, IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Mag., 26(5):51-56, 2007.
- I. Iakovidis, Towards Personal Health Record: Current Situation, Obstacles and Trends in Inplementation of Electronic Healthcare Records in Europe, International Journal of Medical Informatics, 52(1):105-115, 1998.
- E. Villalba, M.T. Arredondo, S. Guillen and E. Hoyo-Barbolla, A New Solution for A Heart Failure Monitoring System based on Wearable and Information Technologies, In International Workshop on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks 2006-BSN 2006, April, 2006.
- R. Lu and Z. Cao, Efficient Remote User Authentication Scheme Using Smart Card, Computer Networks, 49(4):535-540, 2005.
- M.D.N. Huda, N. Sonehara and S. Yamada, A Privacy Management Architecture for Patient-controlled Personal Health Record System, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 4(2):154-170, 2009.
- S. Schechter, T. Parnell and A. Hartemink, Anonymous Authentication of Membership in Dynamic Groups, in Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Financial Cryptography, 1999.
- D. Slamanig, C. Stingl, C. Menard, M. Heiligenbrunner and J. Thierry, Anonymity and Application Privacy in Context of Mobile Computing in eHealth, Mobile Response, LNCS 5424, pp. 148-157, 2009.
- J. Zhou and Z. Cao, TIS: A Threshold Incentive Scheme for Secure and Reliable Data Forwarding in Vehicular Delay Tolerant Networks, In IEEE Globecom 2012.
- S. Yu, K. Ren and W. Lou, FDAC: Toward Fine-grained Distributed Data Access Control in Wireless Sensor Networks, In IEEE Infocom 2009.
- F.W. Dillema and S. Lupetti, Rendezvous-based Access Control for Medical Records in the Pre-hospital Environment, In HealthNet 2007.
- J. Sun, Y. Fang and X. Zhu, Privacy and Emergency Response in Ehealthcare Leveraging Wireless Body Sensor Networks, IEEE Wireless Communications, pp. 66-73, February, 2010.
- X. Lin, R. Lu, X. Shen, Y. Nemoto and N. Kato, SAGE: A Strong Privacy-preserving Scheme against Global Eavesdropping for Ehealth Systems, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 27(4):365-378, May, 2009.
- J. Sun, X. Zhu, C. Zhang and Y. Fang, HCPP: Cryptography Based Secure EHR System for Patient Privacy and Emergency Healthcare, ICDCS’11.
- L. Lu, J. Han, Y. Liu, L. Hu, J. Huai, L.M. Ni and J. Ma, Pseudo Trust: Zero-Knowledge Authentication in Anonymous P2Ps, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 19, No. 10, October, 2008.
- J. Zhou and M. He, An Improved Distributed Key Management Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks, In WISA 2008.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Sahana Andal R., Megana L. P., K.Tamilarasi, "Privacy Preserving, Distributed and Secured Patient-controlled Mobile Health Record System", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.531-334, March-April-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1522149.php