The majority of the clustering support protocols utilize a single-hop communication to send data commencing the cluster-heads to the base station. In detail, they assume that every sensor nodes can converse straight with every other or with the base station. This develops into impracticable when the size of the region of interest enlarge. The anticipated protocol uses a multi-hop communication among the cluster-heads to preserve energy and cover up a huge area of interest. To diminish the quantity of information to be sent to the base station, we incorporated data aggregation. Furthermore, the rotation of cluster-heads and the utilize of the low-power sleep mode by the sensor nodes that do not contribute in routing permit to balance the load and reduce energy utilization considerably. To confirm the proposed design, comprehensive simulation has been approved out Simulation tool MATLAB. Our anticipated novel NARRATIVE-LEACH schemes recommend reliable wider experience area and longer life span of a WSN.
F-Leach, M-Leach, Narrative Leach, WSN, Leach.
- Sakthidevi , E. Srievidhyajanani,” Secured Fuzzy Based Routing Framework for Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks” 2013 International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT-2013].
- Fengyuan Ren, Jiao Zhang, Tao He, Chuang Lin, and Sajal K. Das,” EBRP: Energy-Balanced Routing Protocol for Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 12, December 2011.
- Sang H. Kang, Thinh Nguyen, “Distance Based Thresholds for Cluster Head Selection in Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 16, No. 9, September 2012.
- Surender Kumar Soni, Dhirendra Pratap Singh, “Energy Map Construction using Adaptive Alpha Grey Prediction Model in WSNs”. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Vol: 63 2012-03-21.  D. Rosário, R. Costa, H. Paraense, K. Machado, E. Cerqueira, T. Braun, “A smart multi-hop hierarchical routing protocol for efficient video communication over wireless multimedia sensor network”. 2nd IEEE International Workshop on Smart Communication Protocols and Algorithms (ICC’12 WS - SCPA), 2012.
- C. Diallo, M. Marot, M. Becker, “Using LQI to Improve Cluster Head Locations in Dense ZigBee based Wireless Sensor Networks”. SAMOVAR CNRS Research Lab – UMR 5157; Dept Réseaux et Services de Telecommunications (RST) Institute TELECOM; TELECOM SudParis; 9, Rue Charles Fourier – 91011 Evry CEDEX, France.
- J. Vasseur and A. Dunkels, “Interconnecting smart objects with ip: The next internet”. Morgan Kaufmann, 2010.
- Xuxun Liu, “A survey on clustering routing protocols in wireless sensor network”. Sensor 2012, ISNN 1424-8220.
- Li Qing, Qingxin Zhu, Mingwen Wang, “Design of a distributed energy- efficient clustering algorithm for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks”. Computer Communications 29 (2006) 2230–2237.
- Mao Ye, Chengfa Li, Guihai Chen and Jie Wu, “EECS: An Energy Efficient Clustering Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks”. National Laboratory of Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, China, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, USA.
- Mortaza Fahimi Khaton Abad and Mohammad Ali Jabraeil Jamali, “Modify LEACH Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network”. IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 8, Issue 5, No 1, September 2011 ISSN (Online): 1694-0814.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-Febuary - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Atul Tiwari, "Energy Efficient Protocol for Multilevel Clustering Reducing the Energy Consumption of WSN", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.390-393, January-Febuary-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1621105.php