Task provisioning and allocation in the cloud computing is a complex process in the real world environment with the satisfaction of user constraints. Truthful greedy mechanism was used in the earlier work which attempts to select and provide the suitable services to the cloud users and also increases the profit of cloud providers by fixing the payment function for the cloud users at run time. This work lacks from more computational time for computing and deciding the payment function for each service provider. In this work, Hybrid Bee-Particle Swarm Optimization (HBPSO) based resource allocation is introduced which would select the optimal service provider for the user request by satisfying the objectives called the makespan and monetary cost. This methodology can considerably reduce the computational cost.
A. Pavithra, A.Sunitha Nandhini, A. Vinod Kanna
Resource Provisioning, Hybrid Bee-Particle Swarm Optimization, Scout bees, Recruiter bees.
- A. Archer and E. Tardos, 2001, ‘Truthful Mechanisms for One-Parameter Agents’, Vol.42, pp. 482-491.
- R. Buyya, D. Abramson, and S. Venugopal, 2005, ‘The Grid Economy’, Vol.93, pp. 698-714.
- A. Danak and S. Mannor, 2011, ‘Efficient Bidding in Dynamic Grid Markets’, Vol. 22, pp. 1483-1496.
- A. Danak and S. Mannor, 2009, ‘Bidding Efficiently in Repeated Auctions with Entry and Observation Costs’, pp. 299-307.
- H. M. Fard, R. Prodan, G. Moser, and T. Fahringer, 2011, ‘A Bi-Criteria Truthful Mechanism for Scheduling of Workflows in Clouds’, pp. 599-605.
- N. Garg, D. Grosu, and V. Chaudhary, 2007, ‘Antisocial Behavior of Agents in Scheduling Mechanisms’, Vol. 37, pp. 946-954.
- I. Houidi, M. Mechtri, W. Louati, and D. Zeghlache, 2011, ‘Cloud Service Delivery across Multiple Cloud Platforms’, pp. 741-742.
- H. Izakian, A. Abraham, and B.T. Ladani, 2010, ‘An Auction Method for Resource Allocation in Computational Grids’, Vol. 26, pp. 228-235.
- Y. K. Kwok, K. Hwang, and S. Song, 2007, ‘Selfish grids: Gametheoretic Modeling and Nas/Psa Benchmark Evaluation’, Vol. 18, pp. 621-636.
- M. P. Wellman, W.E. Walsh, P.R. Wurman, and J.K. MacKie-Mason, 2001, ‘Auction Protocols for Decentralized Scheduling,’ Vol. 35, pp. 271-303.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-Febuary - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
A. Pavithra, A.Sunitha Nandhini, A. Vinod Kanna, "A Truthful Optimized Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing with Consideration of user Satisfaction", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.487-489, January-Febuary-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1621128.php