As of now with the advantages of big data in many fields like Business, E-Commerce, Social Media, Networking and so on, approach in this paper concentrates on security issues which our future is going to face if they are not encountered today, especially in security of pubic, private data. Data may be available publically to all or it may be some confidential known to very few systems or persons. Big data technology makes use of massive datasets being flown through social media websites and many other sources, analyses it and make pro-intelligent decisions i.e., immature output that is not completely accepted it may violate the privacy concern of a company or system or it may be an individual. So it's our today's responsibility to maintain data confidentiality and data integrity together so that we will not face such problems in future. We propose some of important, major security issues that will emerge today or tomorrow.
A M Chandrasekhar, Jagadish Revapgol, Vinayaka Pattanashetti
Hadoop, Map Reduce, Network Encryption and Zettaset Orchestrator.
- N, Gonzalez, Miers C, Redigolo F, Carvalho T, Simplicio M, de Sousa G.T, and Pourzandi M. "A Quantitative Analysis of Current Security Concerns and Solutions for Cloud Computing.".
- Bamford, J. (2013). Five myths about the National Security Agency. The Washington Post. http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-06-21/opinions/40114085_1_national-security-agency-foreign-intelligence-surveillance-court-guardian.
- Bamford, J. (2012). The NSA is building the country’s biggest spy center (watch what you say). WIRED. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter.
- Barker, M., & Reed, M. S. C. (2013). A research environment for high risk data. Presented at the Research Data Management Implementations Workshop. Chicago, IL, USA: The University of Chicago. http://rdmi.uchi-cago.edu/sites/ rdmi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/Barker,MandReed,M_AResearchEnvironmentforHighRiskData.pdf.
- DBMS2. (2009a). Followup on IBM System S/InfoSphereStreams. DBMS http://www.dbms2.com/2009 /05/18/followup-on-ibm-system-infosphere-streams
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Fusion of Multiple Data Mining Techniques for Effective Network Intrusion Detection – A Contemporary Approach”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN 2012), 2012, pp 33-37.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “An Effective Technique for Intrusion Detection using Neuro-Fuzzy and Radial SVM Classifier”, The Fourth International Conference on Networks & Communications (NetCom-2012), 22~24, Dec- 2012.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer , “Intrusion Detection Technique by using K-means, Fuzzy Neural Network and SVM classifiers”, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2013), 4~06,Jan2013, IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1308R-ART, ISBN Number: 978-1-4673-2907-1.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Confederation of FCM Clustering, ANN and SVM Techniques of Data mining to Implement Hybrid NIDS Using Corrected KDD Cup Dataset”, IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP),2014, pp 672-676.
- A M Chandrashekhar A M and K. Raghuveer, “Hard Clustering Vs. Soft Clustering: A Close Contest for Attaining Supremacy in Hybrid NIDS Development”, Proceedings of International Conference on Communication and Computing (ICC - 2014), Elsevier science and Technology Publications.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Amalgamation of K-means clustering algorithem with standard MLP and SVM based neural networks to implement network intrusion detection system”, Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics –Volume 2(June 2014), Volume 28 of the series Smart Inovation, Systems and Technologies pp 273-283.
- A M Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Diverse and Conglomerate Modi-operandi for Anomaly Intrusion Detection Systems”, International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA) Special Issue on “Network Security and Cryptography (NSC)”, 2011.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Performance evaluation of data clustering techniques using KDD Cup-99 Intrusion detection data set”, International Journal of Information and Network Security (IJINS), ISSN: 2089-3299, Vol-1, No.4, October 2012, pp. 294~305.
- A M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer, “Fortification of hybrid intrusion detection system using variants of neural networks and support vector machines”, International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) ISSN: 0974-9330[online] & 0975-2307[print].Vol.5, Number 1, January 2013.
- A. M. Chandrashekhar and K. Raghuveer , “Improvising Intrusion detection precision of ANN based NIDS by incorporating various data Normalization Technique – A Performance Appraisal”, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology(IJREAT), Volume 2, Issue 2, Apr-May, 2014.
- Puneeth L Sankadal ,A. M Chandrashekhar A M, Prashanth Chillabatte, “Network Security situation awareness system” International Journal of Advanced Research in Information and Communication Engineering(IJARICE), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Prashanth G M, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Anjaneya Bulla, “Secured infrastructure for multiple group communication” International Journal of Advanced Research in Information and Communication Engineering (IJARICE), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Sowmyashree K.K, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Sheethal R.S, “Pyramidal aggregation on Communication security” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Applications (IJARCSA), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Huda Mirza Saifuddin, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Spoorthi B.S, “Exploration of the ingredients of original security” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Applications(IJARCSA), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Syed Tahseen Ahmed, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Rahul N, “Analysis of Security Threats to Database Storage Systems” International Journal of Advanced Research in data mining and Cloud computing (IJARDC), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- Yadunandan Huded, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Sachin Kumar H S, “Advances in Information security risk practices” International Journal of Advanced Research in data mining and Cloud computing (IJARDC), Volume 3, Issue 5 May 2015.
- Madhura S Hegde, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Aarabhi Putty, “A Survey: Combined impact of cryptography and steganography” International Journal of Engineering Research (IJOER), Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2015.
- A.M.Chandrashekhar, Koushik P, Jagadeesh Takkalakaki, “Information security threats, awareness and coginizance” International Journal for Technicle research in Engineering (IJTRE), Volume 2, Issue 9, May 2015.
- Rahil kumar Gupta, A.M.Chandrashekhar, Shivaraj H. P, “Role of information security awareness in success of an organization” International Journal of Research(IJR) Volume 2, Issue 6, May 2015
- A. M. Chandrashekhar, Arpitha, Nidhishree G, “Efficient data accessibility in cloud with privacy and authenticity using key aggregation cryptosystem”, International Journal for Technological research in Engineering (IJTRE), Volume 3, Issue 5, JAN-2016.
- A. M. Chandrashekhar, Hariprasad M, Manjunath A, “The Importance of Big Data Analytics in the Field of Cyber Security”, Volume 3, Issue 11, JAN-2016.
- A. M. Chandrashekhar, Chitra K V, Sandhya Koti, “Security Fundamentals of Internet of Things”,International Journal of Research (IJR), Volume 3, Issue no1, JAN-2016
- .A. M. Chandrashekhar, Anjana D, Muktha G, Cyber stalking and Cyber bullying: Effects and prevention measures”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Volume 2, Issue 2, JAN-2016.
- A. M. Chandrashekhar, Sahana K, Yashaswini K, ”Securing Cloud Environment using Firewall and VPN”, “International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), Volume 6, Issue-1, January-2016
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-Febuary - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
A M Chandrasekhar, Jagadish Revapgol, Vinayaka Pattanashetti, "Big Data Security Issues in Networking - A Review", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.118-122, January-Febuary-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162130.php