Vibration is omnipotent, universal and multifaceted phenomena. It is an interdisciplinary field where physicist, mathematician and engineer interact in a closed loop. Vibration absorption is a method of adding a tuned spring-mass absorber to a system to create anti-resonance at a resonance of the original system. Most real-world phenomena exhibit nonlinear behavior. In these paper overviews of various works are done. This paper tries to give an idea about the previous researches &their finding about study of nonlinearity in spring, Variable Stiffness vibration absorbers and study related to vibration absorber and its application.
Tushar Patil, Arun V. Bhosale
Absorber, Resonance, Variable Stiffness, Nonlinear Behavior
- Cook R.D., and Young W.C., “Advanced Mechanics of Materials”, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1999.
- Nayfeh. A. H. and Pai P.F., Linear and Nonlinear Structural Mechanics, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 2003.
- Tarsicio Beleândez, and Augusto Beleândez, “Numerical and Experimental Analysis of a Cantilever Beam: A Laboratory Project to Introduce Geometric Nonlinearity in Mechanics of Materials”, International Journal of Engineering, vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 885-892, 2003.
- W.O.Wong, S.L.Tang, Y.L.Cheung, L.Cheng,” Design of Dynamic Vibration Absorber for Vibration Isolation of Beams Under Point or Distributed Loading” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 301, Issues-3-5, pp. 898-908, 2007.
- Nagaya, A. Kurusu, S. Ikai, Y. Shitani “Vibration Controlof a Structureby Using a Tunable Absorberand an Optimal Vibration Absorber under Auto-Tuning Control” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Volume 228, Issue 4, pp.773-792, 1999.
- Farhad S. Samani and Francesco Pellicano “Vibration Reduction of Beams under Successive Traveling Loads by Means of Linear and Nonlinear Dynamic Absorbers” Journal of Sound and Vibration”, Volume 331, pp. 2272–2290,2012.
- H. Ding, G.C. Zhang, LQ Chen, "Supercritical Vibration of Non-Linear Coupled Moving Beams based on Discrete Fourier Transform", International Journal of Nonlinear Mechanics, pp. 1095-1104,2011.
- Henry A. Sodano, Jae-Sung Bae, Daniel J. Inman, W. Keith Belvin “Concept and Model of Eddy Current Damper for Vibration Suppression of a Beam”, Journal of Sound and Vibration 288, pp. 1177–1196,2005.
- Prof. Dr. S. H. Sawant, Dr. J. A. Tamboli “Analysis and Comparison of Vehicle Dynamic System with Nonlinear Parameters Subjected to Actual Random Road Excitations”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET), ISSN 0976 –6340(Print), ISSN 0976 – 6359(Online) Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 284-299,2012.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-Febuary - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Tushar Patil, Arun V. Bhosale, "An Overview of Disarray in Nonlinear Vibration Analysis of Cantilever Beam with Damped Dynamic Vibration Absorber with Adjustable Stiffness with Nonlinear Parameters", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.263-266, January-Febuary-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162157.php