Wireless sensor networks (WSN) are collections of hypothetically large number of physical devices responsible for measuring environmental variables and of transmitting the data to one or more network(s). The data gathered through H-WSN (Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network) are to be dynamically process and is subjected to be analysed to monitor the considered issues and support the decision making. Data transmission is accomplished over radio links and routing is based on ad-hoc networking protocols. The sensor devices produce and collect large volume of data from physical-world where quality of data can also vary over time. The data can be represented as numerical measurement values or as symbolic descriptions of occurrence in the world. If we look on wireless sensor data(WSN) applications follows Militery aplications, Environmental applications, Health applications, Home applications, Commercial applications and much more are varied dimention that needs big data analytics. All these analytics system need good performance and has to support uers’s adaptively and also the quality, validity and trust of data collected by wireless sensors. These challaenges requirement have attract researchers to improve performance along with time and cost efficient.
Alpesh R. Sankaliya
Wireless Sensor Network, Big Data Analytics, information technology, NOSQL, Hadoop distributed file system
MapReduce, MPI, GPFS
- Romer Kay and Mattern F. (2004). The Design Space of Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Wireless Communications.
- Mhatre V and Rosenberg C. (2004). Homogeneous vs. Heterogeneous Clustered Sensor Networks : A Comparative Study. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC).
- Yuan L, and Gui C. (2004). Applications and Design of Heterogeneous and Broadband Advanced Sensor Networks (Basenets).
- Big-Data in the Cloud: Converging Technologies, Intel IT centre, September 2014.
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Technology, Protocols, and Applications, by Kazem Sohraby, Daniel Minoli, and Taieb Znati
- “Intelligent services for Big Data science,” C. Dobrea, F. Xhafab, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romana, Elsevier, 9 August 2013.
- “A study of electrical vehicle Data Analytics,” Vamshi K. Bolly, John A . Springer, J. Eric Dietz!, Computer and Information Technology, College of Technology, Purdue University.
- “Analytics over large-scale multidimensional data: the Big Data revolution,” A. Cuzzocrea, I. Y. Song, and K. C. Davis. in Proceedings of the ACM 14th international workshop on Data Warehousing and OLAP, ACM, October, 2011.
- “Managing and Mining sensor data” ,Charu C. Aggrawal, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- “An introduction to sensor data analytics” ,Charu C. Aggrawal, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- “Apache Hadoop”, The Apache Software Foundation, http://hadoop.apache.org, February, 2014.
- Harnessing Hadoop: Understanding the Big Data Processing Options for Optimizing Analytical Workloads, www.cognizant.com, cognizant 20-20 Insights
- M. Caccamo, L.Y. Zhang, L. Sha, G. Buttazzo, An implicit prioritized access protocol for wireless sensor networks, in: Proc. IEEE Real-Time Systems Symp., December 2002, pp. 39–48.
|Published in :
||Volume 1 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2015
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Alpesh R. Sankaliya, "Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network for Big Data Analytics", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 1, Issue 6, pp.426-431, November-December-2015.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16217.php