Solar power crop detector refers a technique to find the type of crop grown in the various types of the cultivable lands. The System which uses the Solar Power as the main supply for the entire system. In this system we are using three different types of sensors such as Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor and Ph Sensor. Based upon this sensor value the suitable crop is displayed in the LCD including the sensor readings.
Mohan Kumar M, Shiek Azaruddin C, Sakthipriya A, Sobika M, Sivagami R
pH, temperature, moisture, PIC, Solar power
- Fact sheet on cat ion exchange capacity by A&L laboratories
- Recommended methods for determining soil cat ion exchange capacity by Donald S. Ross and Quirine Kettering’s
- Lime and nutrient recommendations 2014-2015 by university of kentucky college of agriculture, food and environment, lexington, ky, 40546
- Real Time Embedded Based Soil Analyzer a International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering
- Spectroscopic Determination of Major Nutrients (N, P, K) of soil By Ýlknur ÞEN
- S. Yasotha, V. Gopalakrishnan &M. Mohankumar,” Multi-sink Optimal Repositioning for Energy and Power Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networks” in Wireless Personal Communications, Volume 82, Number 3, June(1),2015.
- M. Mohankumar, V. Gopalakrishnan and S.Yasotha, “A Vlsi Approach For Distortion Correction In Surveillance Camera Images,” in ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 10, NO. 9, MAY 2015 ISSN 1819-6608.
- M. Mohankumar, R. Gowrimanohari, “A Novel Design Of Current Mode Multiplier/Divider Circuits For Analog Signal Processing,” in International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol. 3, Issue. 10, October 2014, pg.918 – 925.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Mohan Kumar M, Shiek Azaruddin C, Sakthipriya A, Sobika M, Sivagami R, "Solar Power Crop Detector", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.746-749, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622149.php