Today we all know that bogus (fake) voting is still major drawback in the elections. We can transform from ballot paper to electronics voting machine (EVM), but this problem cannot avoid completely. This paper attempt to solve this problem. Today we all have AADHAR CARD so the Government has all the data base of us including finger print and retina. As we all know that general election happened last year but no one really talks about the use of AADHAR CARD. So if we used that database effectively with the help of micro controller then we can completely overcome the problem of bogus voting. This paper shows how this problem can be solved with the help of combination of biometric finger print scanner and micro controller.
Gowri, Guruprasanth, Jaya Surya. D, Krishnan. S, Dhanasekaran. S
PIC Microcontroller, Fingerprint scanner, EVM, LCD Display, AADHAR CARD, Keypad
- Firas I. Hazzaa, Seifedine Kadry, Oussama Kassem Zein, 'Web-Based Voting System Using Fingerprint: Design and Implementation’, International Journal of Computer Applications in Engineering Sciences,VOL II, ISSUE IV, DECEMBER 2012
- Mayuri U. Chavan, Priyanka V. Chavan,Supriya S. Bankar, 'Online Voting System Powered by Biometric Security using Cryptography and Stegnography’, International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies, Volume 1, Issue 7, December 2013
- Schurmann, C.; IT Univ. of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark. Electronic Elections: Trust Through Engineering‖, First international workshop Requirements Engineering for e-Voting Systems (RE-VOTE), 2009.
- Lin Hong. "Automatic Personal Identification Using Fingerprints", Ph.D. Thesis, 1998.
- D. Maltoni, D. Maio, A. K. Jain, and S. Prabhakar, Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2003.
- Anil K. Jain and David maltoni. , Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition, Springer-verlag New York, Inc., Secaucus, NJ, USA, 2003.
- Tadayoshikohno_ Adamstubblefield Avield Rubidans.Wallach Analysis of an Electronic Voting system‖, IEEE symposium on Security and Privacy 2004.
- Y. A. Zuev and S. Ivanon, The voting as a way to increase the decision reliability,‖ in Proc. Foundations of Information/Decision Fusion with Applications to Engineering Problems,Washington, DC, Aug. 1996, pp.206–210.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Gowri, Guruprasanth, Jaya Surya. D, Krishnan. S, Dhanasekaran. S, "Implementation of Biometric Voting Machine Using Aadhar Card", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.532-537, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622171.php