In this digital world, where various technologies are being used. There is a need of safe and reliable environment. It also requires considering various security issues the technology faces. As Cloud computing is emerging as a new technology and most of the organizations are moving towards this technology. But the main threat in adopting this technology is its security. There are various security issues that exist such as unauthorized access, loss of data etc. Here we will discuss various security issues and also what are the various solutions to enhance the security of cloud computing. There are various cryptographic techniques that plays a major role in information security systems. In this paper, we will also compare these cryptographic techniques with their key features and drawbacks of each.
Neha, Mandeep kaur
computing, cloud security, privacy, multitenancy, cloning, data integrity
- Yogesh Kumar, Rajiv Munjal, Harsh Sharma. “Comparison of Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography with Existing Vulnerabilities and Countermeasures”, IJCSMS International Journal of Computer Science and Management Studies, Vol. 11, Issue 03, October 2011.
- Pratap Chandra Mandal, “Evaluation of performance of the symmetric key algorithms: DES, TDES, AES and Blowfish”, Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, Vol. 3, No. 8, August 2012.
- Yang Tang, Patrick P.C. Lee, John C.S. Lui, and Radia Perlman, “Secure overlay cloud storage with access control and assured deletion”, IEEE transactions on dependable and secure computing, Vol. 9, no. 6, Nov/Dec 2012”.
- Sajjad Hashemi, “Data storage security challenges in cloud computing”, International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM), Vol. 2, No. 4, August 2013
- Ms. Disha H. Parekh, Dr. R. Sridaran, “An Analysis of Security Challenges in Cloud Computing”, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 4, No.1, 2013.
- Vanya Diwan, Shubhra Malhotra, Rachna Jain, “Cloud security solutions: Comparison among various cryptographic algorithms”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering , Vol. 4, Issue 4, April 2014.
- MD Asif Mushtaque Harsh Dhiman, Shahnawaz Hussain Shivangi Maheshwari, “Evaluation of DES, TDES, AES, Bowfish and Twofish encryption algorithm: based on space complexity”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2014.
- A. P Shaikh, V. kaul, “Enhanced security algorithm using hybrid encryption and ECC”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Vol. 6, Issue 3, Ver. IV (May-Jun. 2014), PP 80-85.
- Mitali, Vijay Kumar and Arvind Sharma, “A survey on various cryptography techniques”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS),Vol. 3, Issue 4, August 2014.
- Nikhil Gajra, Shamsuddin S. Khan, Pradnya Rane, “Private cloud security: secured authentication by using enhanced algorithm”, International Conference on Advances in Communication and Computing Technologies, August 2014.
- Saurin Khedia, Nishant Khatri, “A review on hybrid techniques of security in cloud computing”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 11, November 2014.
- Pulkit Chaudhary, “Security concerns and privacy issues in cloud computing”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 6, December 2014.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Neha, Mandeep kaur, "A Review Paper on Various Security Issues and its Solutions in Cloud Computing ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.750-754, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622186.php