The substance based picture recovery (CBIR) is a standout amongst the most famous, climbing exploration zones of the advanced picture handling. In this system, pictures are physically commented with catchphrases and afterward recovered utilizing content based hunt systems. The objective of CBIR is to concentrate visual substance of a picture immediately, for example color, surface, or shape. This paper expects to present the issues and tests concerned with the outline and the making of CBIR frameworks, which is dependent upon a free hand (Representation based picture recovery – SBIR). With the assistance of the existing routines, uncovered that the proposed calculation is superior to the existing calculations, which can deal with the educational crevice between a portrayal and a colored picture. By and large, the effects indicate that the portrayal based framework permits clients an instinctive access to inquiry apparatuses.
Prasad P. Mahale
CBIR, SBIR, SIFT, Image Processing
- D. Comaniciu, and P. Meer, “Robust analysis of feature spaces: color image segmentation,” IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 750-755, June 1997.
- J. Wang and G. Wiederhold “Simplicity: Semantics- Sensitive Integrated Matching for Picture Libraries”, IEEE Transactions On Pattern Analysis And Machine Intelligence, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 1-17, September 2008.
- M. Swain and D. Ballard, “Color indexing”, International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 7, no.1, pp. 11-32, 2008.
- K. Hirata and T. Kato, "Query by visual example, content based image retrieval," Advances in Database Technology-EDBT'92, vol. 580, pp. 56-71, A. Pirotte, C.Delobel, and G. Gottlob, Eds., 2006, Springer-Verlag.
- J. Jeon, V. Lavrenko, and R. Manmatha, “Automatic Image Annotation and Retrieval Using Cross-Media Relevance Models”, Proc. 26th Ann. Int’l ACM SIGIR Conf. Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR ’03), pp. 119-126, 2003.
- J. Kalervo, K. Jaana, and N. Timo, “Expansion Tool: Concept-Based Query Expansion and Construction”, Information Retrieval, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 231-255, 2001.
- G. Chen, X. Li, L. Shou, J. Dong, and C. Chen, “HISA: A Query System Bridging the Semantic Gap for Large Image Databases (Demo)”, Proc. 32nd Int’l Conf. Very Large Data Bases (VLDB ’06), pp. 1187-1190, 2006.
- X.Y. Li, L.D. Shou, G. Chen, and K.-L. Tan, “An Image-Semantic Ontological Framework for Large Image Databases (Poster)”, Proc. 12th Int’l Conf. Database Systems for Advanced Applications (DASFAA ’07), pp. 1050-1053, 2007.
- J.R. Paek and S. Smith, “Detecting Image Purpose in World-Wide Web Documents”, Proc. IS&T/SPIE Symp. Electronic Imaging: Science and Technology—Document Recognition, vol. 3305, pp. 151- 158, Jan. 1998.
- A.W.M. Smeulders, M. Worring, S. Santini, A. Gupta, and R. Jain, “Content-Based Image Retrieval at the End of the Early Years”, IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 1349-1380, Dec. 2000.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prasad P. Mahale, "Intensified Adaptation of CBIR Serves for Sketches", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.624-627, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622202.php