Load balancing play import role in cloud computing in terms of performance. Cloud computing performance more efficient and accurate with good load balancing for user satisfaction. Functionality of load balancing is divided into two function first will be allocation of resources and second provisioning of resources along with task scheduling among distributed system. Many load-balancing algorithms are used for balancing load of cloud computing such as , FCFS ,Round Robin ,Throttled ,Equally spread current execution etc. Each algorithm has some disadvantage. We proposed new hybrid algorithm that is combination of Throttled and Equally spread current execution algorithm. Proposed algorithm overcomes the drawback of throttled and Equally spread current execution algorithm and improve efficiency of load balancing in cloud computing. We implement hybrid algorithm with help cloud sim simulator using java language.
Snehlata Mishra, Ritu Tondon
Cloud computing, load balancing, Task Scheduling ,Round Robin ,Throttled ,Equally spread current execution.
- GaochaoXu, Junjie Pang, and Xiaodong Fu "A Load Balancing Model Based on Cloud Partitioning for the Public Cloud"Tsinghua Science and Technology, February 2013
- Abhijeet G Purohitet. "Load balancing in public cloud by division of cloud based on the geographical location"International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology] Volume:03/2014 http://www.ijret.org
- Ms.ShilpaD.Moreet."Reviews of Load Balancing Based on Partitioning in Cloud Computing" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , 2014
- Pooja and Mishra2, "Analysis of Variants in Round Robin Algorithms for Load Balancing in Cloud Computing", (IJCSIT) International Journals of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Volume 4 (3), 2013, pg. no. 416- 419.
- Kunal Mahurkar1, Shraddha Katore2 and Suraj Bhaisade3, Pratikawale4, "Reducing Cost of Provisioning in Cloud Computing", International Journal of Advance in Computer Science and Cloud Computing, Volume- 1, Issue- 2, nov.- 2013, pg. 6- 8.
- Dr. Rakesh Rathi1, Vaishali Sharma2 and Sumit Kumar Bole3, "Round Robin Data Center Selection in Single Region for Service Proximity Service Broker in Cloud Analyst" , International Journal of Computer & Technology, Volume 4 no. 2, March- April 2013, pg. no. 254- 260.
- Bhatiya Wickremansinghe1, Rodrigo N. Calheiros2and Dr. Rajkumar Buyya3, "CloudAnalyst: A CloudSim- based VisulModeller for Analysing Cloud Computing Environments and Applications", IEEE Computer Society, 2010, pp. 446-452.
- Jaspreet Kaur, "Comparison of load balancing algorithm in a Cloud", International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), vol. 2, Issue 3, May- June 2012, pp. 1169- 1173.
- Syed Tauhid Zuheri1, Tamanna Shamrin2 and Rusia Tanbin3, Firoj Mahmud4, "An Efficient Load Balancing Approach in Cloud Environment by using Round Robin Algorithm", International Journal of Artificial and Mechatronics, volume 1, issue 5, 2013, pp 96-99.
- B. Santosh Kumar1 and Dr. Latha Parthiban2, "An Implementation of Load Balancing Policy for Virtual Machines Associated with a Data Centre", International Journal of Computer Science & Engineering Technology (IJCSET), volume 5 no. 03, March 2014, pp. 253- 261.
- Sonika Matele1, Dr, K James2 and Navneet Singh3, "A Study of Load Balancing Issue Among Multifarious Issues of Cloud Computing Environment", International Journals of Emerging Technolog Computational and Applied Science (IJETCAS), volume 13- 142, 2013, pg. 236- 241.
- B. Adler, Load balancing in the cloud: Tools, tips and Tools, tips and techniques, http://www.rightscale. com/info center/whitepapers/ Load-Balancing-in-the-Cloud.pdf, 2012
- Z. Chaczko, VenkateshMahadevan, ShahrzadAslanzadeh, Christopher Mcdermid. "Availability and Load Balancing in Cloud Computing" 2011 International Conference on Computer and Software Modeling. x
- K. Nishant, P. Sharma, V. Krishna, C. Gupta, K. P. Singh,N. Nitin, and R. Rastogi, Load balancing of nodes in cloud using ant colony optimization, in Proc. 14thInternational Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation (UKSim), Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, Mar. 2012, pp. 28-30.
- D. Grosu, A. T. Chronopoulos, Non cooperative Load balancing in distributed system , Journal of Parallel and Distributed computing ,2005
- P. Mell and T. Grance, The NIST definition of cloud computing, http://csrc.nist.gov/ publications/nist pubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdf, 2012.
- S. Penmatsa and A. T. Chronopoulos, Game-theoretic static load balancing for distributed systems, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 537-555, Apr. 2011.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Snehlata Mishra, Ritu Tondon, "A Shared Approach of Dynamic Load Balancing in Cloud Computing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.632-638, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622235.php