We contemplate the vitality productive scope and availability issue in remote sensor systems (WSNs). We attempt to find heterogeneous sensors and course information produced to a base station fewer than two clashing goals: minimization of system expense and expansion of system lifetime. We go for fulfilling availability and scope prerequisites and additionally sensor hub and join limit requirements. We propose numerical details and utilize a precise arrangement way to deal with discover Pareto ideal answers for the issue. We likewise build up a multiobjective hereditary calculation to estimate the productive outskirts, as the definite arrangement approach requires long calculation times. We try different things with our hereditary calculation on arbitrarily produced issues to test how well the heuristic method approximates the effective outskirts. Our outcomes demonstrate that our hereditary calculation approximates the productive wilderness well in sensible calculation times.
L. N. Pandey, Neha Kushwaha
Wireless sensor networks, heterogeneous sensors, energy efficiency (lifetime), network cost, connectivity, coverage, node and link capacity, location, routing, genetic algorithm, multiobjective optimization.
- A. Hossain, S. Chakrabarti and P.K. Biswas “Impact of sensing model on wireless sensor network coverage”, IET Wireless Sensor Systems, doi: 10.1049/iet-wss.2011.0101, 2011.
- Cardei, M., Wu, J.: ‘Energy-efficient coverage problems in wireless ad hoc sensor networks’,Comput. Commun. J., Elsevier Sci., 2006, 29,(4), pp. 413–420
- Tsai, Y.-R.: ‘Sensing coverage for randomly distributed wireless sensor networks in shadowed environments’,IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., 2008,57, (1), pp. 556–564
- Elfes, A.: ‘Occupancy grids: a stochastic spatial representation for active robot perception’, in Iyenger, S.S., Elfes, A. (Eds.): ‘Autonomous mobile robots: perception, mapping and navigation’ (IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991), vol. 1, pp. 60–70
- Liu, B., Towsley, D.: ‘A study on the coverage of large-scale sensor networks’. Proc. 1st IEEE Int. Conf. on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS 2004), Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 24–27 October 2004, pp. 475–483
- Liu, M., Cao, J., Lou, W., Chen, L.-J, Li, X.: ‘Coverage analysis for wireless sensor networks’, in ‘Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)’ (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005), vol. 3794, pp. 711–720
- Yen, L.-H., Yu, C.W., Cheng, Y.-M.: ‘Expectedk-coverage in wireless sensor networks’,Ad Hoc Net., Elsevier Sci., 2006, 4, pp. 636–650
- Adlakha, S., Srivastava, M.: ‘Critical density thresholds for coverage in wireless sensor networks’. Proc. IEEE Conf. on Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC 2003), New Orleans, USA, March 2003, pp. 1615–1620
- Bai, X., Kumar, S., Xuan, D., Yun, Z., Lai, T.H.: ‘Deploying wireless sensors to achieve both coverage and connectivity’. Proc. 7th ACM Int. Symp. on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc 2006), Florence, Italy, 22–25 May 2006, pp. 131–142
- Hefeeda, M., Ahmadi, H.: ‘Energy-efficient protocol for deterministic and probabilistic coverage in sensor networks’,IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 2010, 21, (5), pp. 579–593
- Huang, C-F., Tseng, Y.-C.: ‘The coverage problem in a wireless sensor network’. Proc. ACM Int. Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications (WSNA 2003), San Diego, CA, USA, September 2003,pp. 115–121
- Tao, L., Zhishu, L., Xiang, X., Sida, L.: ‘Shadowing effects and edge effect on sensing coverage for wireless sensor networks’. Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCom 2009), 24–26 September 2009
- Aijun, O., Tao, Y., Jinming, Y., Jiawei, W., Yiming, W.: ‘Modeling wireless sensor network coverage based on random radius’. Proc. 4th Int. Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP 2011), Shanghai, 15–17 October 2011, pp. 2603–2606
- Hongyan, W., Xuefeng, Z., Xueyun, S.: ‘Coverage based irregular sensing model in wireless sensor networks’. Proc. Chinese Conf. on Control and Decision (CCDC 2011), Mianyang, China, 23–25 May 2011, pp. 2383–2386
- Xiaoyun, L., Hunter, D.K., Zuyev, S.: ‘Coverage properties of the target area in wireless sensor networks’,IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 2012, 58, (1), pp. 430–437
- Hossain, A., Chakrabarti, S., Biswas, P.K.: ‘Sensing models and its impact on network coverage in wireless sensor network’. Proc. IEEE Region 10 Colloquium and 3rd Int. Conf. on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS–2008), Kharagpur, India, 8–10 December 2008
- Saleh Al Sharaeh, Reema Hasan and Imad Salah “An efficient routing technique that maximizes the lifetime and coverage of wireless sensor networks”, IEEE, Second International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and it's Applications (DICTAP), 2012.
- Luis D. de Cerio, Miguel Valero-Garcia, and Antonio Gonzalez. Hypercube algo- rithms on mesh connected multicomputers. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Dis- tributed Systems, 13(12):1247–1260, December 2002.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
L. N. Pandey, Neha Kushwaha, "Efficient Energy Conservation Model for Real Time Wireless Sensor Network Using Ns-3 Simulator", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.802-806, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622260.php