The present technology commonly used for cutting the grass is by using the manually handle device. The project aims to fabricate a grass cutting machine system which runs with the help of motor by using the solar energy. The battery can be charge by using power supply and solar panel. Power plays a great role wherever man lives and works. The liv¬ing standard and prosperity of a nation vary directly with the increase in the use of power. The electricity requirement of the world is increasing at an alarming rate due to industrial growth, increased and extensive use of electrical gadgets. The best alternative source is solar energy.
Pankaj Malviya, Nukul Patil, Raja Prajapat, Vaibhav Mandloi, Dr. Pradeep Kumar Patil, Prof. Prabodh Bhise
Solar Panel, Solar charger(controller), DC motor, Blades, Battery.
- SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY Electrical Engineering Solar Powered Automatic Lawn Mower “Lawn Buddy” Darwin Ramos Jessie Lucero Advisor: Dr. Kwok December 9, 2009
- Thiruchelvam T; Nimal D A D; Upali S (2007). Com-parison of quality and yield of copra processed in CRI improved kiln drying and sun drying. Journal of Food Engineering, 78,1446– 1451
- International Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research A Peer Reviewed Open Access International Journal ISSN No: 2348-4845
- Shanmugam V; Natarajan E (2006). Experimental investigation of forced convection and desiccant inte-grated solar dryer. Renewable energy, 31, 1239–1251
- P.Amrutesh et al. Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications www.ijera.com ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 9( Version 3), September 2014, pp.10-21
- Chr.Lamnatou, E. Papanicolaou, V. Belessiotis and N. Kyriakis, “Experimental investigation and thermody-namic performance analysis of a solar dryer using an evacuated-tube air collector,” Applied Energy, vol. 94, pp.232-243, 2012.
- Ahmed Abed Gatea, “Performance evaluation of a mixedmode solar dryer for evaporating moisture in beans,” Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology and Sus-tainable Development, vol. 3(4),pp.65-71, April 2011.
- Wikipedia http://www.wikipedia.com
- M. Mohanraj P. Chandrasekar (2009), “Performance of a forced convection solar drier integrated with grav-el as heat storage material for chili drying”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology ,Vol. 4, No. 3.
- Jan Banout, Petr Ehl (2010), “Using a Double-pass solar drier for drying of bamboo shoots”, Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics, Vol. 111 No. 2 (2010) 119-127, ISSN: 1612- 9830
- M. I. Fadhel, Ramez Abdulwasea Abdo, B. F. Yousif, Azami Zaharim , K. Sopian(2011), “Thin-Layer Drying”, Recent Researches in Energy & Environment ,ISBN: 978-960-474-274-5.
- Songchai Wiriyaumpaiwong, Jindaporn Jamrad-loedluk (2007), “Forced Convection Solar Drying: Ex-perimental Investigation and Mathematical Modeling of Pork Strips”, KKU Engineering Journal Vol. 34 No .2 (243 - 250).
- Non Conventional Energy sources by G.D.RAI, Khanna Publishers
- A project report on‖solar powered bicycle‖ (MeRITS)
- WWW.solar powered grass cutter.com [on line]
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Pankaj Malviya, Nukul Patil, Raja Prajapat, Vaibhav Mandloi, Dr. Pradeep Kumar Patil, Prof. Prabodh Bhise, "Fabrication of Solar Grass Cutter", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.892-898, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622277.php