So far, in cloud computing people are accessing and consuming massive amount of services for their needs and improving the business agility. However, considering the factor of resource allocation / sharing in that instant, lots of security issues are raised with the unknown factor. So, Securing the data or confidential information of the cloud service is the vital task during the process of exchanging the resources among the cloud users. For avoiding such type of problem, the proposed model has come up with the new solution that is, authorization management. This technique will be mainly concentrates on, during the time of resource sharing between the user-to-user group, whatever the known and unknown malicious, threats and hackers entry will be identified based on the authorization features. This technique will have a key component of the function is, assigning the access privileges and entitlement of the cloud user. It also acts like a role-based access control (RBAC) policy for the user services. It will ensure the components of service provisioning, de-provisioning security parameters verification and other service based constraints. XACML standard is used for enforcing the authentication and authorization policies for the registered users. This approach could be an effective phenomenon to regulate the cloud services and secure those resources during service sharing moment. This could be achieving through the cloud simulator tool.
R. Poorvadevi, V. Bowshika, Mohana Priya, Bairavi. S
Cloud user, Cloud service provider, cloud vendor, Cloud sim, Authorization policy, Resource sharing.
- Q. Zhang, L. Cheng, and R. Boutaba, “Cloud computing: State-of-the art and research challenges,” Internet Services Appl., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–18, 2010.
- R. Buyya, C. S. Yeo, S. Venugopal, J. Broberg, and I. Brandic, “Cloud computing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility,” Future Generat. Comput. Syst., vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 599–616, Jun. 2009.
- J. Baliga, R. W. A. Ayre, K. Hinton, and R. S. Tucker, “Green cloud computing: Balancing energy in processing, storage, and transport,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 149–167, Jan. 2011.Fourth Quarter 2012.
- K. M. Sim, “Agent-based cloud computing,” IEEE Trans. Services Comput., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 564–577, Fourth quarter.
- Mohammed Rashid Chowdhury, Mohammad Raihan, et.al, “Implementation and performance analysis of various VM placement strategies in cloud sim”, Springer – Journal of cloud computing 2015.
- Samanthula, B.K; Elmehdwi.Y; Wei Jiang, "K-Nearest Neighbour classification over Semantically secure encrypted relational data, IEEE transactions on Knowledge and data engineering 2015.
- Barsoum, A.F; Hasan M.A., "Provable Multi copy Dynamic Data possession in cloud computing systems, IEEE transactions on Information Forensics and security 2015
- Jian Liu; Kun Huang; Hong Rong; Huimei Wang; Ming Xian, "Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Regenerating code-based Cloud service", IEEE Transactions on system security 2015.
- Zhenyu Wu; Zhang Xu; Haining Wang, "Whispers in the Hyper-space: High-Bandwidth and Reliable covert channel Attacks inside the cloud, ACM transactions on Networking 2015.
- Barsoum, A.F. ; Dept. of Comput. Sci., St. Mary's Univ. at Texas, San Antonio, TX, USA; Hasan, M.A., “Provable Multi copy Dynamic Data Possession in Cloud Computing Systems” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Volume: 10, Issue: 3 Year–2015.
- Samanthula, B.K. ; Dept. of Comput. Sci., Purdue Univ., West Lafayette, IN, USA Elmehdwi, Y. ; Wei Jiang, “K-Nearest Neighbor Classification over Semantically Secure Encrypted Relational Data” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, (Volume:27 , Issue: 5 ) year-2015.
- Tekeoglu, Ali; Tosun, Ali Saman, “Investigating Security and Privacy of a Cloud-Based Wireless IP Camera: NetCam”, 24th International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (ICCCN), 2015.
- Salvi, S. ; Dept. of Inf. Sci. & Eng., Nitte Meenakshi Inst. of Technol., Bangalore, India Sanjay, H.A. ; Deepika, K.M. ; Rangavittala, S.R.“An encryption, compression and key(ECK) management based data security framework for infrastructure as a service in Cloud” IEEE International Conference on Advance Computing (IACC), 2015
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
R. Poorvadevi, V. Bowshika, Mohana Priya, Bairavi. S, "Evaluation of Service based Security Credentials for Resource Distribution Process in Cloud Environment Using Authorisation Management Approach", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.1077-1081, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622288.php