An android application that can be used to get health checkups done immediately through nearest pathology labs and access the reports anywhere anytime on users phone. For health checkups there are many applications available in the market like Practo, Thyrocare, E-wireless etc. Thyrocare android app is useful only for thyroid related patients, E-wireless is useful to store data of a particular hospital only. Practo app is useful to obtain the details of doctors in the user’s locality and take online appointment. Thus to overcome all the disadvantages of the existing applications we are introducing and implementing online healthcare system using the concept of cloud computing which will be efficiently provide various facilities such as online health checkups booking with discounted rates, get information about preventive measures, provide different path labs and keep track of user’s health checkups records. Also the user will be able to broadcast the blood requirement directly on the application and the related notification will be send to all the users who are registered on the application having the same blood group through emails.
Prajakta Jagtap, Prachi Jagdale, Smita Gawade, P. B. Javalkar
Cloud Computing, Android Application, Client Portal, XAMPP, Android Studio 1.5.1
- Saldarriaga, A, J., Pérez, J.J. Restrepo, J., and Bustamante, J.” A mobile application for ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring inclinical and domestic environments”, IEEE Health Care Exchanges (PAHCE), 2013 Pan American, and pp: 1-4, 2013.
- Doukas, C., and Maglogiannis, I.,” Managing Wearable Sensor Data through Cloud Computing”, Third IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom), pp: 440-445, 2011.
- Ibnualim, I., and Supangkat, S, H.,”Design of Health Social Media to Improve the Quality of Patient’s Recovery”, International conference on Cloud Computing and Social Networking (ICCCSN), pp: 1-4, 2012.
- Ratnam, K, A., and Dominic, P, D, D.,” Cloud Services - Enhancing the Malaysian Healthcare Sector”, international conference on Computer & Information Science (ICCIS), Vol: 2, pp: 604-608, 2012.
- Deng, M., Petkovic, M., Nalin, M., and Baroni, I.,” A home healthcare system in the cloud – addressing security and privacy challenges”, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), pp: 549-556, 2011.
- Pirahandeh, M., Kim, D.,” Co-Designing an Intelligent Doctors-Colleagues-Patients Social Network”, International Conference on Cloud Computing and Social Networking (ICCCSN), pp: 1-4, 2012.
- R. Zhang, and L. Liu L. Security models and requirements for healthcare application clouds. In Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Cloud Computing 2010. IEEE Cloud ’10, Miami, Florida, USA, 268-275, 2010.
- Chao-Tung Yang; Lung-Teng Chen; Wei-Li Chou; Kuan-Chieh Wang; , "Implementation of a Medical Image File Accessing System on Cloud Computing," Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), 2010 IEEE 13th International Conference on ,vol., no., pp.321-326, 11-13 Dec. 2010.
- Yu, D. Weider D. R. Bhagwat, "Modeling Emergency and Telemedicine Heath Support System: A Service Oriented Architecture Approach Using Cloud Computing.." IJEHMC 2 , no.3 (2011): 63-88, 2011
- V, Koufi, F. Malamateniou, G. Vassilacopoulos, "Ubiquitous access to cloud emergency medical services," Information Technology and Applications in Biomedicine (ITAB), 2010 10th
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prajakta Jagtap, Prachi Jagdale, Smita Gawade, P. B. Javalkar, "Online Healthcare System Using the Concept of Cloud Computing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.943-946, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622301.php