In this paper we present enhanced multi level secret data hiding which integrates two different methods of encryption namely visual cryptography and steganography. First as a pre-processing step we are using a method called halftoning which is used to reduce the pixels and simplify the processing. After that visual cryptography is performed that produces the shares which forms first level of security and then steganography in which we hide the shares in different media like image, audio and video. Hence we get the enhanced multi level secret data hiding which improves the security over the network.
Swati S Patil, Prof. Sangeetha Goud
Steganography, visual cryptography, cover media, secret data , shares, stego key or password
- Spectrum policy task force, spectrum policy task force report, Federal Communications Commission ET, 2002.
- S. Haskin, “Cognitive radio: brain-empowered wireless communications,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Common., vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 201–220, Feb. 2005.
- R. Qiu, Z. Hu, H. Li, and M. Wicks, Cognitive Radio Communication and Networking: Principles and Practice. Wiley, 2012.
- C. Yi and J. Cai, “Two-stage spectrum sharing with combinatorial auction and stackelberg game in recall-based cognitive radio networks,” IEEE Trans. Communes., vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 3740–3752, Nov. 2014.
- C. Yi and J. Cai, “Multi-item spectrum auction for recall-based cognitive radio networks with multiple heterogeneous secondary users,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 781–792, Feb. 2015.
- A. Ghazanfari, A. tolli and H. Pennanen, “Sum power minimization for cellular systems with underlay d2d communications,” in Proc. CROWNCOM, Jun 2014, pp. 45-50.
- K. Illanko, K. Raahemifar and A. Anpalagan, “Sun-channel and power allocation for multiuser OFDM with rate constraints using genetic algorithm,” in Proc. IEEE PavRim, Aug. 2009, pp. 571-575.
- B. Ye, M. Nekovee, A. Pervez and M. ghavami, “TV white space channel allocation with simulated algorithm as meta algorithm,” in Proc. CROWNCOM, Jun 2012, pp. 175-179.
- B. H. Wang, H. T. Hui and M. S. Leong, “ Decoupled 2d direction of arrival estimation using compact uniform circular arrays in the presence of elevation-dependent mutual coupling,” IEEE Trans. Antenna Propagation vol.58, no. 3, pp. 747-755, Mar 2010.
- G.K. Soon, T. T. Guan, C. K. On, R. Alfred and P. Anthony, “A comparison on the performance of crossover techniques in video game,” in Proc. IEEE ICCSCE, Nov. 2013, pp. 493-498.
- A. J. Monticelli, R. Romero and E. N. Asada, “Fundamentals of Simulated Annealing,” John Wiley and Sons. Inc., 2007.
- D. Thompson and G. Bilbro, “sample-sort simulated annealing,” IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. B. Cybern, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 625-63, Jun 2014
- S. H. Moon, C. Lee, S. R. Lee and I. Lee, “Joint user scheduling and adaptive intercell interference cancellation for MISO downlink cellular systems,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 172-181, Jan 2013
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Swati S Patil, Prof. Sangeetha Goud, "Enhanced Multi Level Secret Data Hiding ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.846-850, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622308.php