In this paper, an attempt has been made to parametric study of Post-Tensioned Flat slab with or without drop and r.c.c flat slab for different panel size. These types of slab have been analysed and designed by Etabs and ADAPT_pt@2012 software, for the different span (6m to 10m) which are the most common spans used in practices.
Maulik G. Kakadiya, Hitesh K. Dhamaliya, Jashmin Gadhiya
R.C.C, Post Tensioned, Flat slab with or without drop, Strengthening and Concrete, Rate analysis per sq m, Etabs and ADAPT_pt@2012 software
- Boskey Vishal Bahoria and Dhananjay K. Parbat, "Analysis and Design of RCC and Post-tensioned Flat Slabs Considering Seismic Effect," (IACSIT) International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 5, No. 1, February 2013.
- Dr. Uttamasha Gupta, Shruti Ratnaparkhe and Padma Gome, "Seismic Behaviour of Buildings Having Flat Slabs with Drops," International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012.
- E. H. K. Park, "RC Flat Plate under Combined in-Plane & Out-Of-Plane Loads," Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 125, no. 10, October,1999.
- Thayapraba M, "Cost Effectiveness of Post - Tensioned and Reinforced Concrete Flat Slab Systems," International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-3, Issue-12, May 2014.
- Y. H. Luo and A. Durrani, "Equivalent Beam Model for Flat-Slab Buildings: Interior Connections," ACI Structural Journal, vol. 92, no.1, pp. 115-124, 1995.
- Harshal Deshpande, Radhika Joshi and Prashant Bangar, "Design Considerations for Reinforced Concrete Flat Slab Floor System," International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, ISSN 2229 5518, Volume 5, Issue 12, December-2014
- S.S.Patil and Rupali Sigi, "Analysis And Design Of Flat Slabs Using Various CodeS," IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319-1163, ISSN: 2321-7308, Volume: 03 Issue: 04 Apr-2014
- A. C. Scordelis, T. Y Lin, and R. Itaya , "Behavior of continuous slab prestressed in both direction," Journal of American Concrete Institute, vol. 40, no.3, December 1959.
- A .Pan and J. P.Moehle, "Lateral Displacement Ductility of R/C Flat Plates," ACI Structural Journal, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 250-258, 1989.
- A. J. Duran, S. T. Mau and A. A. Abouhashish, "Earthquake response of flat-slab buildings." Journal of Structural Engineering, vol. 120, no.3, March, 1994.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Maulik G. Kakadiya, Hitesh K. Dhamaliya, Jashmin Gadhiya, "A Research on Comparison of R.C.C and Post Tensioned Flat Slab with or Without Drop Using Software ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.1132-1136, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622379.php