Main aim of invention of Hadoop is to process of big data very efficiently. Nowadays, web is generating lots of information on a daily basis, and it is highly require and difficult to manage billion of pages of content. This paper will clearly describe the evolution of hadoop, its need and uses. Detail study of hadoop framework and its concepts to open source software to support distributed computing. Hadoop also includes a Distributed File System (HDFS), which manages distributed data on different node and Map-Reduce for programming paradigm.
Harin C Naik, Divyesh Joshi
Hadoop, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Bigdata, Data mining, Apache, Distributed Computing
- Guanghui Xu, Feng Xu, Hongu Ma. “Deploying and searching Hadoop in virtual machines” International Conference on Automation and Logistics, China, August 2012 IEEE Conferences.
- First Author and Second Author. 2002. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. (Nov 2002), ISSN NO:XXXX-XXXX DOI:10.251XXXXX
- Zhuong Zhang, Ludmila Cherkasova, Boon Thau Loo. “Getting more for less in optimized Map-Reduce Workflows” , IEEE 2013, pp 93-100
- Hai-Gaung li, Gong-Qing Wu, Xue-Gang Hu , Jing Zang, Lian Li, Xindong Wu. “ K-Means Clustering with Bagging and Map-Reduce”, 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, IEEE 2011 , pp 1-8.
- S.Ghemawat, H.Gobioff, S.Leung. ” The Google file system”,In Proc. Of ACM Symposium on Operating Systems principles,Lake George ,NY,Oct 2003,pp29-43.
- Apache Hadoop. http://hadoop.apache.org/
- Description if Single Node Cluster Setup at: http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/ visited on 21st January, 2012
- Description of Multi Node Cluster Setup at: http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/ visited on 21st January, 2012
- Makho Ngazimbi ,PhD, “Data Clustering Using Map-Reduce” ,Boise State University ,March 2009
- Prajesh P Anchalia, Anjan K Koundinya, Srinath N K.” Map-Reduce design of k-Means Clustering Algorithm”, IEEE 2013.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Harin C Naik, Divyesh Joshi, "A Hadoop Framework Require to Process Bigdata very Easily and Efficiently", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.1206-1209, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622402.php