Data mining turns into a tremendous territory of examination in recent years. A few investigates have been made in the field of information mining. The Association Rule Mining (ARM) is likewise an incomprehensible territory of exploration furthermore an information mining method. In this paper a study is done on the distinctive routines for ARM. In this paper the Apriori calculation is characterized and focal points and hindrances of Apriori calculation are examined. FP-Growth calculation is additionally talked about and focal points and inconveniences of FP-Growth are likewise examined. In Apriori incessant itemsets are created and afterward pruning on these itemsets is connected. In FP-Growth a FP-Tree is produced. The detriment of FP-Growth is that FP-Tree may not fit in memory. In this paper we have review different paper in light of mining of positive and negative affiliation rules.
Vivek Badhe, Parul Richharia
ARM, frequent itemset, pruning, positive association rules, negative association rules.
- Han and M. Kamber, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers,2001.
- R. Agrawal, T. Imielinski, and A. Swami, “Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases,” in Proceedings of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, Washington, D.C., 1993, pp. 26–28.
- Wu, X., Zhang, C., Zhang, S.: Efficient Mining of both Positive and Negative Association Rules. ACM Transactions on Information Systems 22(3):381– 405(2004)
- M. J. Shaw, C. Subramaniam , G. W. Tan and M. E. Welge, “Knowledge management and data mining for marketing”, Decision Support Systems, v.31 n.1, pages 127-137, 2001
- G. Serban, I. G. Czibula, and A. Campan, "A Programming Interface For Medical diagnosis Prediction", Studia Universitatis, "Babes-Bolyai", Informatica, LI(1), pages 21-30, 2006 Applications, 2001.
- D. Gamberger, N. Lavrac, and V. Jovanoski, “High confidence association rules for medical diagnosis”, In Proceedings of IDAMAP99, pages 42-51.
- C. Branden and J. Tooze, “Introduction to Protein Structure”, Garland Publishing inc, New York and London, 1991
- N. Gupta, N. Mangal, K. Tiwari and P. Mitra, “Mining Quantitative Association Rules in Protein Sequences”, In Proceedings of Australasian Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining – AUSDM, 2006
- D. Malerba, F. Esposito and F.A. Lisi, “Mining spatial association rules in census data”, In Proceedings of Joint Conf. on "New Techniques and Technologies for Statistcs and Exchange of Technology and Know-how”, 2001
- G. Saporta, “Data mining and official statistics”, In Proceedings of Quinta Conferenza Nationale di Statistica, ISTAT, Roma, 15 Nov. 2000.
- R. S. Chen, R. C. Wu and J. Y. Chen, “Data Mining Application in Customer Relationship Management Of Credit Card Business”, In Proceedings of 29th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC'05), Volume 2, pages 39-40.
- H. S. Song, J. K. Kim and S. H. Kim, “Mining the change of customer behavior in an internet shopping mall”, Expert Systems with Applications, 2001
- Idheba Mohamad Ali O. Swesi, Azuraliza Abu Bakar, Anis Suhailis Abdul Kadir, “Mining Positive and Negative Association Rules from Interesting Frequent and Infrequent Itemsets ” in proceeding of 9th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 2012.
- Xushan Peng, Yanyan Wu“Research and Application of Algorithm for Mining Positive and Negative Association Rules” in proceeding of International Conference on Electronic & Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology 2011.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vivek Badhe, Parul Richharia
, "A Survey on Association Rule Mining for Finding Frequent Item Pattern", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.1349-1355, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622429.php