Today in the whole world due to cause of different diseases, many more people are at risk related to visually impairment. To assist a visually impaired person during navigation, from last decades varieties of devices are used like Guide dogs, white canes, sighted guide etc. and designed to help the individual in their travel. But with the advances in technologies it is more often possible to give support to people with unsighted. So in this paper we gave review on different navigation techniques. So due to this, the visually challenged individual can easily navigate independently.
Punam R. Patil1, Bhushan V. Patil
visually impaired, GPS, ETA, RFID, GSM and ZigBee
- Mamatha.B.V, Priyanka.K.B, Asst. Prof. Kendaganna Swamy, “A REVIEW ON BLIND NAVIGATION SYSTEM”, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Volume 1, Issue 5, December 2013. E-ISSN: 2321–9637.
- Prof.R.R.Bhambare1 Akshay Koul3 Siddique Mohd Bilal3 Siddharth Pandey, “SMART VISION SYSTEM FOR BLIND”, International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science Volume 3 Issue 5, May 2014, Page No. 5790-5795. ISSN: 2319-7242.
- G.Lavanya ME., Preethy. W, Shameem.A, Sushmitha.R, “Passenger BUS Alert System for Easy Navigation of Blind”, 2013 International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT-2013]. 978-1-4673-4922-2113/$31.00 ©2013 IEEE.
- Nandhini.N, Vinoth chakkaravarthy.G, G.Deepa Priya, “Talking Assistance about Location Finding both Indoor and Outdoor for Blind People”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 2, February 2014. ISSN: 2319-8753.
- V.S.M.Madulika S, M.S. Madhan Mohan, CH. Sridevi, T.V.Janardhana rao, “Arm7 Based Electronic Travel Aid System for Blind People Navigation and Monitoring”, International Journal of Research in Computer and Communication Technology, Vol 2, Issue 12, December- 2013. ISSN (Online) 2278- 5841.
- Nisha Ashok Somani and Yask Patel, “ZIGBEE: A LOW POWER WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS”, International Journal of Control Theory and Computer Modeling (IJCTCM) Vol.2, No.3, May 2012. DOI: 10.5121/ijctcm.2012.2303.
- Prashant Bhardwaj and Jaspal Singh, “Design and Development of Secure Navigation System for Visually Impaired People”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), Vol 5, No 4, August 2013.
- Karen Duarte, Jos´e Cec´ılio, Jorge S´a Silva, Pedro Furtado, “Information and Assisted Navigation System for Blind People”, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Sensing Technology, Sep. 2-4, 2014, Liverpool, UK.
- Chaitali K. Lakde, Dr. Prakash S. Prasad, “Review Paper on Navigation System for Visually Impaired People”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 1, January 2015. ISSN (Online): 2278-1021.
- Pranjali R Phirke, Jayshree Pande, Prof. Archana Singh, “Location Finding for Blind People Using Voice Navigation Stick”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR). Volume-3, Issue-1, January 2015. ISSN: 2321-0869.
- Somnath koley, Ravi Mishra, “VOICE OPERATED OUTDOOR NAVIGATION SYSTEM FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED PERSONS”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology- Volume3Issue2- 2012.
- B.N.Kiran, Smitha.B.C, Sushma.K.N, Varsha.R.Gowda, “Implementation of RFID for Blind Bus Boarding System”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS) - Volume-1, Issue-3, June 2015. ISSN-2395-3470.
- Harsha Gawari, Prof. Meeta Bakuli, “Voice and GPS Based Navigation System For Visually Impaired”, Harsha Gawari et al Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 4(Version 6), April 2014, pp.48-51.
- Arjun Sharma, Rahul Patidar, Shubham Mandovara, Ishwar Rathod, “Blind Audio Guidance System” (Blind Navigation), International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Special Issue 2, January 2013, ISSN 2250-2459 (Online).
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Punam R. Patil1, Bhushan V. Patil, "A Review on a Visually Impaired Person: Challenging in future ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.1313-1316, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1622440.php