Data aggregation is playing major role in cloud environment for providing data security in terms of effective storage. Secure storage is a crucial task when stored the confidential data such as medical reports, official secrets and organization resources on cloud. This is time to propose a new technique for secured storage. For that purpose, we propose a new secured storage model using cryptography. This model uses a newly proposed data aggregation algorithm for forming effective group and a new data partitioning method for extracting the useful data which are grouped securely. Finally, a new data merging algorithm for segregating the original data which are partitioned in this model. The proposed model is useful for securing confidential medical data and also for making effective decisions over the diseases by medical expert systems. Experiments have been conducted in this research work for evaluating the efficiency of the proposed secured storage model by using UCI Repository medical datasets.
A. Antonidoss, D. Manjula
Cloud Computing, Medical expert system, Secured Data Storage, Data Aggregation, Data Partitioning, Data Merging.
- Nissim Matatov, Lior Rokach, Oded Maimon, “Privacy-preserving data mining: A feature set partitioning approach”, Information Sciences, Vol. 180, pp. 2696–2720, 2010.
- Sudip Misra, Subarna Chatterjee, “Social choice considerations in cloud-assisted WBAN architecture for post-disaster healthcare: Data aggregation and channelization”, Information Sciences, Vol. 284, pp. 95–117, 2014.
- S Muthurajkumar, S Ganapathy, M Vijayalakshmi, A Kannan, “Secured Temporal Log Management Techniques for Cloud”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 46, pp.589-595, 2015.
- Piotr., K, Tysowski., M, & Anwarul Hasan. (2013). Hybrid Attribute- and Re-Encryption-BasedKey Management for Secure and Scalable Mobile Applications in Clouds. IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, 1(2), 172-189.
- Hongwei Li, Dongxiao Liu, Yuanshun Dai, & Tom H. Luan. (2015). Engineering Searchable Encryption of Mobile Cloud Networks: When QoE Meets QoP. IEEE Wireless Communications, 74-80.
- Lihui Lei, Sabyasachi Sengupta, Tarini Pattanaik, & Jerry Gao. (2015). MCloudDB: A Mobile Cloud Database Service Framework. 2015 3rd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Cloud Computing, Services, and Engineering, 6-15.
- Jinguang Hana, Willy Susiloa, & Yi Mu. (2013). Identity-based data storage in cloud computing. Future Generation Computer Systems, 29, 673–681.
- Ji-Jiang Yang, Jian-Qiang Li & Yu Niu. (2015). A hybrid solution for privacy preserving medical data sharing in the cloud environment. Future Generation Computer Systems, 43(44), 74–86.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
A. Antonidoss, D. Manjula, "Intelligent Data Aggregation and Merging Algorithms for Secured Storage of Medical Information in Cloud ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.175-180, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162249.php