This research work depends on enhancing the execution of the diesel engine when they utilized bio diesel oil as an optional fuel without real alteration of engine design. It is also required to grow non edible feed stocks in the waste or marginal land of Gujarat. Work goal is to recognize best suitable Bio-Diesel mix by keeping numerous parameters on it. Bio-Diesel mixes will be given credit score and afterward tentatively finish up for best execution in single cylinder C.I. engine. It was clear by concentrating on numerous exploration research paper that as blending increase, the performance of engine decreases because of viscosity and density of bio diesel oil which is higher than diesel fuel. Higher blending which is not properly atomization of fuel so it is affecting the performance. Engine performance is mostly dependent on fuel atomization and complete burn of fuel mixture. Henceforth, it would be innovative to concentrate on diverse fuel infusion parameters like compression ratio, injection pressure, spray cone angle, nozzle geometry, spray tip penetration, injection timing, temperature, and droplet size which can enhance the execution of the engine as bio diesel oil fuel. There are two essential targets of this exploration, first is to choose proper Bio-Diesel mixes among numerous non eatable oil seeds. At that point, trial examination with different injection pressure and vary number of nozzle holes enhancing the execution of engine and decrease lethal emissions to minimize environmental change impact.
Hardik B Ramani, Dr. Mohammad Israr
Bio fuels, Bio Diesel, C.I. Engine, Injector Nozzle, Bio diesel blends
- Murthy, M.N. (1967): Sampling Theory and Methods; Statistical Publishing Society, Calcutta.
- Cochran, W.G. (1977): Sampling Techniques; 3rd edition. Wiley Eastern, New Delhi.
- Mukhopadhyay, P. (2009): Theory and Methods of Survey Sampling; 2nd edition. PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Sarjinder, S. (2003): Advanced Sampling Theory with Applications; Kluwer Academic Publishers Volume. (1&2)
- Subramani, J. & Kumarpandiyan, G. (2013): New Modified Ratio Estimation of Population Mean when Median of Auxiliary Variable is Known; Pak.j.stat.oper.res. Vol.IX No.2 2013 pp137 – 145.
- Sisodia, B.V.S. and Dwivedi, V.K. (1981): A Modified Ratio Estimator using Coefficient of Variation of Auxiliary Variable; Jour. of Indian. Soc. of Agri. Stat., Vol. 33(1). Pp. 13–18.
- Khan, M. & Shabbir, J. (2013): A Ratio Type Estimator for the Estimation of Population Variance using Quartiles of an Auxiliary Variable; J.Stat. Appl. Pro.2, No. 3, 319 –325.
- Upadhyaya, L.N. & Singh, H.P. (1999): Use of transformed auxiliary variable in estimating the finite population means, Biometrical Journal 41 (5), 627–636.
- Singh, H.P. & Kakran, M.S. (1993): A Modified Ratio Estimator Using Known Coefficient of Kurtosis of an Auxiliary Character, (unpublished).
- Yan, Z. & Tian, B. (2010): Ratio Method to the Mean Estimation using Coefficient of Skewness of Auxiliary Variable; ICICA, Part-II, CCIS 106, pp. 103 – 110.
- Singh, H.P. & Tailor, R. (2003). Use of known Correlation Coefficient in Estimating the finite Population Means; Statistics in Transition 6 (4), 555-560.
- Yadav, S.K., Mishra, S.S. and Shukla, A.K. (2014): Improved Ratio Estimators for Population Mean Based on Median Using Linear Combination of Population Mean and Median of an Auxiliary Variable; American Journal of Operational Research, 4(2): 21-27.
- Subramani, J., Kumarpandiyan, G. & Balamurli, S. (2014): Some Modified Linear Regression type Ratio Estimators for Estimation of Population Mean Using Known Parameters of an Auxiliary Variable; Journal of Building Research, 1(1): 28-42.
- Sangngam, P. (2014): Ratio Estimators Using Coefficient of Variation and Coefficient of Correlation Modern Applied Science; Vol. 8, No. 5.
- Sukhatme, P.V. (1957): Sampling Theory of Surves with Applications, The Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, New Delhi, India.
- Gun, A.M., Gupta, M.K. & Dasgupta, B. (2008): Fundamentals of Statistics, Vol–2; The World Press Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata.
- Barnett, V. (1999): Comparative Statistical Inference; 3rd edition, JohnWiley & Sons Ltd.
- Kadilar, C. & Cingi, H. (2004): Ratio Estimators in Simple Random Sampling; Applied Mathematics and Computation 151, 893–902
- Allen L. Webster (2010): Applied Statistics for Business and Economics, An Essentials Version; 3rd edition, Tata McGraw–Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
- David A. Kay (2005): CliffsAP Statistics, Wiley Publishing, Inc., Hoboken, NJ
- Daniel, W.W. & Cross, C.L. (2013): Biostatistics, A Foundation for Analysis in Health Sciences, 10th edition; JohnWiley & Sons, Inc.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Hardik B Ramani, Dr. Mohammad Israr , "Approach towards altering fossil fuels by bio fuels with design change idea in injector nozzle for C.I. Engine ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.17-20, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16227.php