In Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) is a large scale network with thousands of tiny sensors moreover is of utmost importance as it is used in real time applications. Currently WSN is required for up-to-the-minute applications which include Internet of Things, Smart Card, Smart Grid, Smart Phone and Smart City. However the greatest issue in sensor network is secure communication for which key management is the primary objective. Existing key management techniques have many limitations such as prior deployment knowledge, transmission range, insecure communication and node captured by the adversary. The proposed novel ECC and diffie-hellman key exchange algorithm provides better transmission range and secure communication. The overall network is separated into circular tracks and triangular sectors. Energy conservation Routing Protocol was used for routing of data in WSN, which reduces the delay with increased packet delivery ratio. Further for secure routing Improved Diffie-Hellman key exchange using Elliptic Curve (IDHECC), which reduces the memory space and computational overhead than the existing Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) key management scheme for Securing WSN (Wireless sensor Network).
Monika Kapoor Batra, Priyanka Bhatnagar
Wireless Sensor network, Routing Protocol, Key Management Scheme, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, IDHECC
- V. S. Miller, "uses of elliptic curves in cryptography," in Advances in Cryptology, CRYPTO’85, ser . Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 218, Springer, 2014. pp. 417-428.
- N. Koblitz, " Elliptic curve cryptosystems," Mathematics of Compution, vol. 48, no.177, pp.203-209, Jan 2013.
- D. Hakerson, A. Menezes, and S. Vanston , "Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography," Springer-Verlag, NY (2014).
- H. Cohen, A Miyaji and T. Ono, "Efficient elliptic curve exponentiation using mixed coordinates," Lectures Notes in Computer Science, 1514, 51-65 (2012).
- V. Dimitrov V., L. Imbert, and P. K. Mishra, "Efficient and secure elliptic curve point multiplication using double-base chains," Lectures Notes in Computer Science, 3788, 59-78 (2013).
- M. Ciet, M. Joye, K. Lauter and P.L. Montgomery,"Trading inversions for multiplications in elliptic curve cryptography," Designs, Codes, and Cryptography, 39, 189-206 (2011).
- D. Bernstein, "High-speed diffie-hellman, part 2," presented at the INDOCRYPT’06 tutorial session, Dec. 11-13, Kolkata, India (2006).
- K. Kaabneh and H. Al-Bdour, "Key exchange protocol in elliptic curve cryptography with no public point," American Journal of Applied Sciences 2 (8): 1232-1235, 2005.
- J. Adikari, V. Dimitrov, and L. Imbert, "Hybrid binary-ternary joint sparse from and its application in ellipic curve cryptography," Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2008/285, 2008.
- Bangju Wang, Huanguo Zhang and Yuhua Wang, "An efficient elliptic curves scalar multiplication for wireless network," 2007 IFIP
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Monika Kapoor Batra, Priyanka Bhatnagar, "Improved Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Using Elliptic Curve (IDHECC) Scheme for Securing Wireless Sensor Networks Routing Data ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.239-246, March-April-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162279.php