Due to the rapid growth in networks communication security issue are being a challenging task. In this project deep analysis is to be made in the cyber security using proxy re-encryption and cipher text crypto system. Various algorithm are been proposed for the cipher text encryption and decryption in decentralized mobile networks with mobile user policy. Based on the existing study it is to propose a new algorithm for encryption and decryption. Ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption scheme delegating attribute revocation process to cloud server by proxy re-encryption. The proposed scheme does not require secret sharing schemes (LSSS) access structure. Proposed scheme is secure against attack by unauthorized users and cloud server. Sharing of the cloud storage has a risk of information leakage caused by service. In order the protect data, the data owner encrypts data shared on the cloud storage so that only authorized users can decrypt the cloud data.
StanleyRaja S. J., Dr R.Subha
Ciphertext, encryption, LSSS, CP-ABE, KP-ABE, Geoghegan
- Mell P, Grance T (2012) The NIST definition of cloud computing. NIST Spec Publ 800:145. National Institute of Standards and Technology, U.S. Department of Commerce. Source: http:// csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-145/SP800-145.pdf. Accessed on Oct 2012
- Wikipedia definition of Cloud computing (2012). Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_ computing. Accessed on Oct 2012
- Healey M (2010) Why IT needs to push data sharing efforts. Information Week. Source: http:// www.informationweek.com/services/integration/why-it-needs-to-push-data-sharing-effort/ 225700544. Accessed on Oct 2012
- Gellin A (2012) Facebook’s benefits make it worthwhile. Buffalo News.
- Riley DA (2010) Using google wave and docs for group collaboration. Library Hi Tech News.
- Wu R (2012) Secure sharing of electronic medical records in cloud computing. Arizona StateUniversity, ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
- PandeyS,VoorsluysW,NiuS,KhandokerA,BuyyaR(2012)Anautonomiccloudenvironmentfor hosting ECG data analysis services. Future Gener Comput Syst 28(1):147–154 8. Bender D (2012) Privacy and security issues in cloud computing. Comput Internet Lawyer 1–15.
- Judith H, Robin B, Marcia K, Fern H (2009) Cloud computing for dummies. For Dummies.
- SeongHan S, Kobara K, Imai H (2011) A secure public cloud storage system. Internationalconference on internet technology and secured transactions(ICITST) 2011, pp 103–109.
- Zhou M, Zhang R, Xie W, Qian W, Zhou A (2010) Security and privacy in cloud computing: asurvey. Sixth international conferences on emantics knowledge and grid (SKG) 2010:105–112
- Rocha F, Abreu S, Correia M (2011) The final Frontier: confidentiality and privacy in the cloud,pp 44–50.
- Huang R, Gui X, Yu S, Zhuang W (2011) Research on privacy-preserving cloud storage framework supporting ciphertextretrieval. Internationalconference onnetworkcomputing andinformation security 2011:93–97
- Xiao Z, Xiao Y (2012) Security and privacy in cloud computing. IEEE Commun SurveysTutorials 99:1–17
- Chen D, Zhao H (2012) Data security and privacy protection issues in cloud computing. International conference on computer science and electronics, engineering, pp 647–651.
- Zhou M (2010) Security and privacy in the cloud: a survey. Sixth international conference onsemantics knowledge and grid (SKG) 2010:105–112
- Wang J, Liu C, Lin GTR (2011) How to manage information security in cloud, computing, pp1405–1410.
- Wang Y (2011) The role of SaaS privacy and securitycompliance for continued SaaS use. International conference on networked computing and advanced information management (NCM) 2011:303–306
- Oza N, Karppinen K, Savola R (2010) User experience and security in the cloud-An empirical study in the finnish cloud consortium. IEEE second international conference on cloud computing technology and science (CloudCom) 2010:621–628
- Sarathy R, Muralidhar K (2006) Secure and useful data sharing. Decis Support Syst 204–220. 21. ButlerDDatasharingthreatensprivacy,vol449(7163). NaturePublishing,Group,pp644–645.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
StanleyRaja S. J., Dr R.Subha, "Cloud Data Sharing Using Cipher Proxy Re-encryption and Ciphertext-Policy Attribute Based Encryption", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.222-229, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16231.php