A hybrid cloud is a combination of public and private clouds bound together by either standardized or proprietary technology that enables data and application portability. Proposed system aiming to efficiently solving the problem of deduplication with differential privileges in cloud computing. A hybrid cloud architecture consisting of a public cloud and a private cloud and the data owners only outsource their data storage by utilizing public cloud while the data operation is managed in private cloud. To make data management scalable in cloud computing, deduplication has been a very well-known technique recently is use. Deduplication reduces your bandwidth requirements, speeds up the data transfers, and it keeps your cloud storage needs to a minimum. Proposed system present several new deduplication constructions supporting authorized duplicate check in hybrid cloud architecture. To maintain the confidentiality of data the convergent encryption technique has been used to encrypt the data before outsourcing. Authorized deduplication system support differential authorization duplicate check. As a proof of concept, a prototype is implemented in authorized duplicate check scheme and conduct test bed experiments using prototype, authorized duplicate check scheme incurs minimal overhead compared to normal operations.
Kakkad Komal, Bagwan Karishma, Shaikh Sumayya, Prof. Murkute. P. K., Prof. Naved Raza Q. Ali.
Deduplication, Authorized Duplicatecheck, Hybrid Cloud, Covergent Encryption.
- C. K Huang , L.- F Chien , and Y. -J Oyang , “ Relevant Term Suggestion in Interactive Web Search Based on Contextual Information in Query SessionLogs , ” J. Am. Soc. for Information science and Technology, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 638-649, 2013.
- D. Ferraiolo and R. Kuhn. Role-based access controls. In 15th NIST-NCSC National Computer Security Conf., 2013.
- GNU Libmicrohttpd. http://www.gnu.org/ software/libmicrohttpd.
- Ian Clarke, Oskar Sandberg, Brandon Wiley, and Theodore W. Hong"secure clou backup system with assured deletion and version control. In ICDCS, pages 617–624,2013.
- J. Li, X. Chen, M. Li, J. Li, P. Lee, and W. Lou. Secure deduplication with efficient and reliable convergent key management. In IEEE Transactions of Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2013.
- Jin Li, Yan Kit Li, XiaoFeng Chen, Patrick P.C.Lee,Wenjing Lou: A Hybrid Cloud Approach for Secure Authorized Deduplication. IEEE transactions on parallel and distributed system Vol:PP NO:99 Year 2014.
- John Douceur, Atul Adya, William J. Bolosky, Dan Simon and Marvel, Theimer" Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system", 2013. In Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Clouds (WCSC,2011), 2011.
- J. R. Douceur, A. Adya, W. J. Bolosky, D. Simon, and M. Theimer. Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system. In ICDCS, pages 617–624, 2002.
- K. Zhang, X. Zhou, Y. Chen, X. Wang, and Y. Ruan (2011), Sedic: privacyware data intensive computing on hybrid clouds. In Proceedings of the 18th ACM conference on Computer and communications security, vol. 54, no. 7,2014.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, and T. Ristenpart. Dupless: Serveraided encryption for deduplicated storage. In USENIX Security Symposium, 2013.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, and T. Ristenpart. Message - locked encryption and secure deduplication.In EUROCRYPT,pages 296–312, 2014.
- M. Bellare and A. Palacio. Gq and schnorr identification schemes: Proofs of security against impersonation under active and concurrent attacks. In CRYPTO, pages 162–177, 2013.
- M. Bellare, C. Namprempre, and G. Neven. Security proofs for identity-based identification and signature schemes. J. Cryptology,22(1):1–61, 2012.
- S. Halevi, D. Harnik, B. Pinkas, and A. Shulman - Peleg. Proofs of ownershi in remote storage systems. In Y. Chen, G. Danezis, and V. Shmatikov,editors, ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pages 491–500. ACM, 2011.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Kakkad Komal, Bagwan Karishma, Shaikh Sumayya, Prof. Murkute. P. K., Prof. Naved Raza Q. Ali., " A Review - Secured Approach for Hybrid Cloud De-Duplication", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.609-613, January-February-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1623104.php