As the population of world is increasing exponentially the problem of disposal of organic waste is also increasing accordingly. Increasing population acquires land for their survival therefore land requirement is also increasing exponentially. The waste coming from this increasing population is also increasing exponentially . This fact results for the lot of crisis for the organic and inorganic waste disposal. Since the land availability is increasing exponentially according to increased population and for waste disposal therefore the disposal cost of disposal of organic and inorganic wastes is also increasing accordingly. This research paper suggests for the number of gasifiers that should be installed per year to cope up with the organic wastes coming from the increased population and to fulfill the requirement of energy throughout the world [4-7].
Vivek Dwivedi, Mohd.Tauqeer
Population, Exponentially, the Organic and Inorganic Waste, Disposal, Energy
- Indian Ministry of New and Renewable Energy assistance for establishment of hybrid solar thermal plant
- 11th & 12th Plan of Planning Commission by Government of India.11th-plan Accessed on January 9, 2015.
- SANTEC Resíduos. Conheça O Aterro. Available in:Http://Www.Santecresiduos.Com.Br.
- Hyder, Waste and Recycling in Australia, A short paper, prepared for the Department of the Environment and Heritage, 2006.
- National Environment Protection (Used Packaging Materials) Measure, 8 July 2005.
- Waste Management Association of Australia, Australian Waste Database – Feasibility Study, Final Report, May 2009.
- Waste to energy ; World Energy Council 2013 World Energy Resources: Waste to Energy 7b
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vivek Dwivedi, Mohd.Tauqeer, "Quantity of Gasifiers for Waste Disposal and Energy Production in Next Twenty Years", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.583-586, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1623150.php