We think about the vitality effective scope and availability issue in remote sensor systems (WSNs). We attempt to find heterogeneous sensors and course information produced to a base station fewer than two clashing goals: minimization of system expense and augmentation of system lifetime. We go for fulfilling availability and scope necessities and sensor hub and connection limit imperatives. We propose numerical definitions and utilize a precise arrangement way to deal with discover Pareto ideal answers for the issue. We additionally build up a multiobjective hereditary calculation to inexact the proficient wilderness, as the definite arrangement approach requires long calculation times. We explore different avenues regarding our hereditary calculation on haphazardly created issues to test how well the heuristic system approximates the proficient boondocks. Our outcomes demonstrate that our hereditary calculation approximates the effective outskirts well in sensible calculation times.
Varun Singh, Seema Mishra
Wireless sensor networks, heterogeneous sensors, energy efficiency (lifetime), network cost, connectivity, coverage, node and link capacity, location, routing, genetic algorithm, multiobjective optimization.
- A. Hossain, S. Chakrabarti and P.K. Biswas “Impact of sensing model on wireless sensor network coverage”, IET Wireless Sensor Systems, doi: 10.1049/iet-wss.2011.0101, 2011.
- Cardei, M., Wu, J.: ‘Energy-efficient coverage problems in wireless ad hoc sensor networks’,Comput. Commun. J., Elsevier Sci., 2014, 29,(4), pp. 413–420
- Tsai, Y.-R.: ‘Sensing coverage for randomly distributed wireless sensor networks in shadowed environments’,IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., 2008,57, (1), pp. 556–564
- Elfes, A.: ‘Occupancy grids: a stochastic spatial representation for active robot perception’, in Iyenger, S.S., Elfes, A. (Eds.): ‘Autonomous mobile robots: perception, mapping and navigation’ (IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991), vol. 1, pp. 60–70
- Liu, B., Towsley, D.: ‘A study on the coverage of large-scale sensor networks’. Proc. 1st IEEE Int. Conf. on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS 2014), Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 24–27 October 2004, pp. 475–483
- Liu, M., Cao, J., Lou, W., Chen, L.-J, Li, X.: ‘Coverage analysis for wireless sensor networks’, in ‘Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)’ (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2015), vol. 3794, pp. 711–720
- Yen, L.-H., Yu, C.W., Cheng, Y.-M.: ‘Expectedk-coverage in wireless sensor networks’,Ad Hoc Net., Elsevier Sci., 2013, 4, pp. 636–650
- Adlakha, S., Srivastava, M.: ‘Critical density thresholds for coverage in wireless sensor networks’. Proc. IEEE Conf. on Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC 2013), New Orleans, USA, March 2013, pp. 1615–1620
- Bai, X., Kumar, S., Xuan, D., Yun, Z., Lai, T.H.: ‘Deploying wireless sensors to achieve both coverage and connectivity’. Proc. 7th ACM Int. Symp. on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc 2006), Florence, Italy, 22–25 May 2006, pp. 131–142
- Hefeeda, M., Ahmadi, H.: ‘Energy-efficient protocol for deterministic and probabilistic coverage in sensor networks’,IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., 2010, 21, (5), pp. 579–593
- Huang, C-F., Tseng, Y.-C.: ‘The coverage problem in a wireless sensor network’. Proc. ACM Int. Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications (WSNA 2003), San Diego, CA, USA, September 2003,pp. 115–121
- Tao, L., Zhishu, L., Xiang, X., Sida, L.: ‘Shadowing effects and edge effect on sensing coverage for wireless sensor networks’. Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCom 2009), 24–26 September 2009
- Aijun, O., Tao, Y., Jinming, Y., Jiawei, W., Yiming, W.: ‘Modeling wireless sensor network coverage based on random radius’. Proc. 4th Int. Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP 2011), Shanghai, 15–17 October 2011, pp. 2603–2606
- Hongyan, W., Xuefeng, Z., Xueyun, S.: ‘Coverage based irregular sensing model in wireless sensor networks’. Proc. Chinese Conf. on Control and Decision (CCDC 2011), Mianyang, China, 23–25 May 2011, pp. 2383–2386
- Xiaoyun, L., Hunter, D.K., Zuyev, S.: ‘Coverage properties of the target area in wireless sensor networks’,IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 2012, 58, (1), pp. 430–437
- Hossain, A., Chakrabarti, S., Biswas, P.K.: ‘Sensing models and its impact on network coverage in wireless sensor network’. Proc. IEEE Region 10 Colloquium and 3rd Int. Conf. on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS–2008), Kharagpur, India, 8–10 December 2008
- Saleh Al Sharaeh, Reema Hasan and Imad Salah “An efficient routing technique that maximizes the lifetime and coverage of wireless sensor networks”, IEEE, Second International Conference on Digital Information and Communication Technology and it's Applications (DICTAP), 2012.
- Luis D. de Cerio, Miguel Valero-Garcia, and Antonio Gonzalez. Hypercube algo- rithms on mesh connected multicomputers. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Dis- tributed Systems, 13(12):1247–1260, December 2002.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Varun Singh, Seema Mishra, "Moderation of Wireless Sensor Network utilizing NS-3 with Energy Estimation", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.700-704, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1623193.php