Design Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete (SFRC) wall panel, which may superior performance characteristics compared to conventional RC wall. Steel fibers widely used material with concrete but along vertical component makes it relatively new product. Experimental behaviors of SFRC wall panel which subjected flexural and impact action with capacity interaction and Simulation with normal concrete panels.
Casting numbers of wall panels, which include variations in percentage of adding steel fiber hooked type and without adding it. Giving flexural loading till wall panels hit the failure with deflection. Impact loading through drop weight impact condition till ultimate resistance. Performing testing on drop weight machine and universal testing machine. In flexural action identical panels is under three point loading with gradually load increment. Impact action consist sudden loading at center portion.
Choudhary Sumit Mukund, Abhijeet Kishore
Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Steel Fibers, Impact Loading, Flexural Loading, Concrete, Aggregate, Ultimate Resistance
- Vasudev R, Dr. B G vishnuram. studies on steel fiber reinforced concrete, International journal of scientific & Engineering Research May 5 2013.
- Ronald F. Zollo Fiber reinforced concrete: an overview after 30 Years of development Cement and concrete composites ELSEVIER Oct 21 1996.
- Amin Abrishambaf, Joaquim A.O. Barros a, Vitor M.C.F., Cunha Relation between fiber distribution and post-cracking behaviour in steel fiber reinforced self compacting concrete panels ,Cement and Concrete Research ,August 21 2012
- Ali ad elhakam aliabdo, Mohamed Hamdy, Effect of internal short fibers, steel reinforcement and surface layer on impact and penetration resistance of concrete, Construction and Building material (ELSEVIER), 6 june 2013
- l.van beers, p. spiesz, h.j.h. , Impact resistance of a sustainable ultra-high performance fiber reinforced concrete, Construction and Building material (ELSEVIER), 22. dec 2015
- State-of-the-Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete, ACI committee 5442002
- Standard Specification for Steel Fibers for Fiber-Reinforced Concrete, ASTM A 820
- IS 10262.2002: Mix design of concrete
- IS 1905
- brazilian international code
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Choudhary Sumit Mukund, Abhijeet Kishore, "Strength and Behavior effects of Steel Fibers RC Wall Panels under different Loadings", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.30-35, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16232.php