There has been a quick progress in cloud, with the growing amounts of associations turning number of associations relying upon use resources in the cloud; there is a requirement for securing the data of various customers using concentrated resource. Circulated capacity organizations avoid the cost stockpiling organizations dodges the cost exorbitant on programming, staff keeps up and gives better execution less limit cost and flexibility, cloud advantages through web which construct their presentation to limit security vulnerabilities however security is one of the critical weaknesses that balancing incomprehensible relationship to go into appropriated processing environment. The Proposed wear down HADOOP stockpiling strategies, Map reduces approach with synchronization between tasks and this purpose of interest and its impediments.
Prof. Shashvat Sanadhya, Shashank Mishra
Cloud Computing, Data Storage, Data Security, Map Reduce HADOOP.
Parakh A, and Kak s (2014).online data storage using implicit security, Information Sciences, vol 179(19), 3323-3331.
- Li H,Dai Y et al.(2012)Identity-based authentication for cloud Computing, M. G. Jaatun, G. Zhao, and C, Rong(Eds): Cloud Computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol 5931,157-166
- Wang Q,Wang C et al(2013).Enabling Public auditability And Data Dynamics For Storage Security in Cloud Computing, IEEE Transactions On Parallel and Distributed Systems,Vol22(5), 847-859.
- Balakrishnan S, Saranya G, et al. (2013).Introducing effective Third Party Auditing (TPA)For Data Storage Security in Cloud, International Journal of Computer Science And Technology ,vol 2,(2) 397-400.
- Dinesh C (2011).Data Integrity and Dynamic storage Way in Cloud Computing, Distributed Parallel, and cluster Computing.
- Kumar S P,Subramanian R (2014),An efficient and secure proctol for ensuring data storage security in Cloud Computing ,Internation Journal of computing Science ,vol8(6),No1,261-274.
- Sajithabanu S, Raj E G (2015).Data Storge Security in Cloud, International Journal of Computer science and technology, vol 2(4), 436-440
- Wang C, Wang Q et al. (2012),Towards secure And dependable Storage Services in Cloud Computing , IEEE Transactions on Services Computing ,vol5(2),220-232.
- Spillner J, Muller J et al (2012).Creating Optimal Cloud Storage System,future Generation Computer Systems ,vol29(4),1062-1072
- Dong B, Zheng Q et al. (2012). An optimized Approach for storing and accessing small files on cloud storage, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 35(6), 1847-1862
- Deahmukh P M, Gughane A S et al. (2012).Maintaining Files Storage Security in Cloud Computing International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advance Engineering, vol2 (10), 2250-2459.
- Tang Y, Lee P P C et al (2010).FADE: A Secure overlay Cloud Storage System with File assured Deletion, 6th International ICST Conference, Secure Comm.
- Wang W,Li Z et al(2009).Secure and efficient Access to outsource Data, CCSW ’09 Proceedings of the 2009 ACM workshop on Cloud Computing Security,55-66.
- Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing .IOSR Journal of engineering –vol 2(12)-(2012) 2250-3021.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prof. Shashvat Sanadhya, Shashank Mishra, "Efficient Data Distribution Technique for Hadoop in Cloud Environment of Cluster Node", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.80-84, July-August-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1623203.php