The Research work Human activity recognisation district of interest a portion of video with mixture method and upgrade of Non –region of interest part is examined in this work. As of late, programmed human movement acknowledgment has attracted much consideration the field of video examination innovation because of the developing requests from numerous applications, for example, reconnaissance situations, amusement situations and medicinal services frameworks. In an observation domain, the programmed recognition of anomalous exercises can be utilized to alarm the related power of potential criminal or risky practices, for example, programmed reporting of a man with a sack dallying at an airplane terminal or station. There are SVM and KNN is studied to segment the human action on MAD dataset and accuracy is calculated on this dataset after the action recognisation.
Jasreet Kaur, Er Rajinder Kaur
ROI, Non-ROI,2D/3D, Human Action.
- Haoran Wang et.al “Action Recognition Using Nonnegative Action Component Representation and Sparse Basis Selection” IEEE transactions on image processing, vol. 23, no. 2, February 2014.
- Raviteja Vemulapalli et.al “Human Action Recognition by Representing 3D Skeletons as Points in a Lie Group” IEEE -2014.
- Muhammad Shahzad Cheema et. al “Efficient Human Activity Recognition in Large Image and Video Databases”2014.
- Shian-Ru Ke et. al “ A Review on Video-Based Human Activity Recognition” computers ,ISSN 2073-431X, www.mdpi.com/journal/computers Computers 2013.
- Duong et.al “ Activity Recognition and Abnormality Detection with the Switching Hidden Semi-Markov Model” . In Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), San Diego, CA, USA, 20–25 June 2005.
- Gorelick et.al “ Actions as Space-time Shapes”In Proceedings of the Tenth IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Beijing, China, 17–21 October 2005.
- Sukthankar et.al “Spatio-temporal Shape and Flow Correlation for Action Recognition”In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Minneapolis, MN, USA, 17–22 June 2007.
- Yamato et.al “ Recognizing Human Action in Time-sequential Images using Hidden Markov Model” In Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Champaign, IL, USA, 15–18 June 1992.
- W. Brendel et. al. “Activities as time series of human postures,” in Proc. ECCV, 2010.
- Q. V. Le et. al “Learning hierarchical invariant spatio-temporal features for action recognition with independent subspace analysis,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Vis. Pattern Recognit., Jun. 2011 .
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Jasreet Kaur, Er Rajinder Kaur, "A Review on Human Action Recognisation Using SVM Classifier", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.292-295, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162332.php