in this paper,we carried out a questionnaire-based survey with three days in a walled city area of Vadodara. We extracted the information and their importance and vision towards parking from the data & know how much vehicle park in weekend & weekdays and how much hour they stayed on that location?
This survey is very helpful for making different policies of parking. Lastly, I have attempt to create a model using SPSS SOFTWARE .The BINARY LOGIT MODEL assessment showed that parking cost has, as expected, the most important impact on the choice of parking alternatives. and also I had developed the analysis of parking turnover, parking accumulation and the various attractors for parking like number of bays, etc.
Parmar Vibhuti N., Prof. Siddhartha Gupte, Prof. N. B. Parmar
Parking Facility, Parking Charges, behavior of respondent, CBD area, off-street parking
- Huanmei Qin, Qing Xiao, Hongzhi Guan, Xiaosong Pan “Analysis On The Parking Demand Of The Commercial Buildings Considering The Public Transport Accessibility”, Nature And Science, 2010.
- Lang Yang, Charisma F Choudhury & Moshe Ben-Akiva “Stated Preference Survey for New Smart Transport Modes and Services: Design, Pilot Study and New Revision”, Massachusetts Institute of Technology,march 2009
- Ofir Hilvert, Tomer Toledo, Shlomo Bekhor “A Framework and Model for Parking Decisions” , Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
- Wong Shing Tat “Disaggregate Analyses Of Stated Preference Data For Capturing Parking Choice Behavior”, At The University Of Hong Kong In February 2006
- Ohn Golias, George Yannis And Michel Harvatis “Off-Street Parking Choice Sensitivity” , National Technical University Of Athens, Greece in 2002
- Mrs Priyanka Kolhar “Off-street Parking Management Plan For Dharwad City, Karnataka, India” , Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, E-ISSN0976-7916
- PSU ITE Student Chapter “Parking Demand For Multiplex Theaters”, Portland State University, Department Of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Portland, Oregon, February 20, 2006
- Dr. L.R. Kadiyali, Traffic Engineering And Transportation Planning, Seventh Edition
- Partha Chakroborty, Animesh Das, Principles Of Transportation Planning, Fifth Printing
- Vadodara Urban Development Authority, VUDA GDCR Book,Second Revised General Development Control Regulations 2006
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Parmar Vibhuti N., Prof. Siddhartha Gupte, Prof. N. B. Parmar, "Modelling The Response To Chargeable Off-street Parking Policy For Two-wheelers & Four Wheeler On Selected Urban Street Of Busy CBD Area", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.244-248, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162353.php