A mid this last decade, network systems have encountered solid development because of their capacity to give an extra and reciprocal backing for existing infrastruc-ture correspondence frameworks. In such a system, switches should be altered for short (e.g. open security arrangement) or long (e.g. system administrator augmentation) period. This relative solidness of foundation makes proactive directing conventions fitting. One of the understood proactive directing conventions is OLSR (Optimized Link State Routing), which steering choices depend on trades of topology data utilizing all-to-all flooding of nearby data all together for every switch to assemble a worldwide information of the topology. This concentrate first objective is to enhance the execution of topology data flooding in OLSR by presenting system coding methods, which prompts a reduction of flagging overhead.
Alka Pandey, Prof. Nitin Tiwari
Network Coding; Wireless Networks; Network Resource Efficiency; Topology Information Dissemination; Broad- Cast All-To-All; Multi-Point Relays.
- J. Broch, D. A. Maltz, D. B. Johnson, Y.-C. Hu, and J. Jetcheva, “A performance comparison of multi-hop wireless ad hoc network routing protocols,” in Mobile Computing and Networking, pp. 85–97, 1998.
- V. Park and M. Corson, “A Highly Adaptive Distributed Rout- ing Algorithm for Mobile Wireless Networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 1997, April 1997.
- C. Perkins, E. M. Royer and S. R. Das, “Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector routing,” In IETF Internet Draft, draft-ietf- manet-AODV-13.txt, February 2003.
- C. E. Perkins and E. M. Royer, “Ad hoc on demand distance vector (AODV) routing,” Feb. 1999.
- R. Ogier, F. Templin, and M. Lewis, “Topology Dissemination Based on Reverse-Path Forwarding (TBRPF).” RFC, February2004. IETF RFC-3684.
- T. Clausen and P. Jacquet, “Optimized Link State Routing Protocol,” In IETF Internet Draft, draft-ietf-manet-olsr-11.txt, July 2003.
- C. E. Perkins and P. Bhagwat, “Highly dynamic destination- sequenced distance-vector routing (dsdv) for mobile com- puters,” in SIGCOMM ’94: Proceedings of the conference on Communications architectures, protocols and applications, (New York, NY, USA), pp. 234–244, ACM Press, 1994.
- Z. J. Haas and M. R. Pearlman, “Zrp: a hybrid framework for routing in ad hoc networks,” pp. 221–253, 2001.
- C. A. Santivanez, R. Ramanathan, and I. Stavrakakis, “Mak- ing link-state routing scale for ad hoc networks,” in MobiHoc’01: Proceedings of the 2nd ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking & computing, (New York, NY, USA), pp. 22–32, ACM Press, 2001.
- S. Guha and S. Khuller, “Approximation algorithms for connected dominating sets,” Algorithmica, vol. 20, pp. 374–387, 1996.
- N. Kadi and K. Al agha, “Optimized mpr-based flooding in wireless ad hoc network using network coding,” in Wireless Days, 2008. WD ’08. 1st IFIP, pp. 1 –5, nov. 2008.
- N. Kadi and K. Al agha, “Mpr-based flooding with distributed fountain network coding,” in IEEE WCNC 2010 Wireless Communication and Networking Conference, pp. 1 –5, nov.2010.
- S. Crisostomo, J. Barros, and C. Bettstetter, “Flooding the network: Multipoint relays versus network coding,” in Cir- cuits and Systems for Communications, 2008. ICCSC 2008. 4th IEEE International Conference on, pp. 119 –124, May2008.
- A. Qayyum, L. Viennot, and A. Laouiti, “Multipoint relaying for flooding broadcast messages in mobile wireless networks,” in System Sciences, 2002. HICSS. Proceedings of the 35th Annual Hawaii International Conference on, pp. 3866 – 3875, jan. 2002.
- W. Peng and X.-C. Lu, “On the reduction of broadcast redundancy in mobile ad hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking & computing, MobiHoc ’00, (Piscataway, NJ, USA), pp. 129–130, IEEE Press, 2000.
- H. Lim and C. Kim, “Flooding in wireless ad hoc networks,” in Computer Communications, vol. 24, no. 3-4, pp. 353 – 363,2001.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Alka Pandey, Prof. Nitin Tiwari, "Analysis of Packet Dropping Algorithm in Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (OLSR) in MANET", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.339-346, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162388.php